• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just bought new PDW

fairbanksr6

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2010
Ft Bragg NC
url]
[/img]
url]
[/img] [IMG][url="http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418"]http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee418[/url]
/Matthew_Fairbanks/IMAG0005.jpg[/img]

Anyone have any luck with this thing? Complete impulse buy. Cant find much only but I know its stout. I want to know what kind of groups it will hit. Trust me I know Sub Min and my expectations arent high for this but its cool.

Re: Just bought new PDW

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fairbanksr6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
IMAG0004.jpg
IMAG0003.jpg

Anyone have any luck with this thing? Complete impulse buy. Cant find much only but I know its stout. I want to know what kind of groups it will hit. Trust me I know Sub Min and my expectations arent high for this but its cool. </div></div>

Your Pics make it hard to tell. They are pretty blurry so you cant really make out the roll mark or much of a whole lot else.

Blur + Bad Lighting + Lack of contrast is hard to overcome
smile.gif

Haha I hate camera phones! Its a dpms lower, and pws diablo 7 in upper with Magpul furniture. Feels good just wondering if anyone here has shot one.

Good purchase. You will have no problem with minute of head. Always functions. Full auto or semi. You will want to invest in a forward grip. They do get hot, if you plan on doing mag dumps.

I like the AFG on a carbine or longer, but on a shorty I prefer a short vertical foregrip out towards the end. Nice looking rifle and looks like a lot of fun.

I had one in a 7" barrel but sold it quickly. It was more of a fun piece than anything. 3 foot fireballs out the front were blinding at night.

If I were to do it again, I would grab a 9mm for a PDW.

Shooting those things indoors in a concrete structure is also pretty epic. I'd love one of the troys or lwrc but 1800 for a 7 inch upper? WTF

I think all the shorty uppers are spendy. Doesnt make much sense since its less material but hey such is life.

@ super tac this one is a 7 in too. The flame sounds good. What kinda pattern were you getting. I'm expecting somewhere between 00 Buck and 8 shot 12 GA haha. Just wondering if my expectations are too low?

How was this an impulse buy? Did you not have to go through the nfa bullshit?
Or, are military personal exempted.

Sweet toy by the way!

No we Still do. I just bought it upfront. I actually went it to get a gemtech for my daughters walther p22 and instead thought that looked nice. Still waiting on paperwork to come back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fairbanksr6</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think all the shorty uppers are spendy. Doesnt make much sense since its less material but hey such is life.

@ super tac this one is a 7 in too. The flame sounds good. What kinda pattern were you getting. I'm expecting somewhere between 00 Buck and 8 shot 12 GA haha. Just wondering if my expectations are too low? </div></div>

Pattern is fine with xm193 at 20 yds or so, it's more accurate than I am with a pistol. I never really shot it further than that.

I don't recommend this being shot indoors, and people don't like shooting next to you either. You thought a 10" upper was loud...

I want to take the cone off. When you do its kind of the same design as one of those noveske flaming pigs. I think that will help till I buy a can for it.