• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just...DAMN!

Not the kind of music I listen to anymore.
Not the 'appearance' of a typical friend of mine.
Not the sort of soap-box that I pay attention to anymore.

But surprisingly enough......

I can't argue WITH ANYTHING that this gentleman has stated.

Matter-of-fact, I kinda like WHAT and HOW he has said it.

I am old, I hate rap, but I forced myself to watch the entire video. All I can say is ...damn son, love it.
Right there with ya. Not much into rap myself, don't understand it much, but, got the message he was put'n out. Well said. Mac(y)

Hopefully it'll get the message out to more people who would ordinarily not hear it. I would never have clicked on that had I not read the other comments on it.

Reactions: oneshot86
Hopefully it'll get the message out to more people who would ordinarily not hear it. I would never have clicked on that had I not read the other comments on it.
There is more than hope. He has been #1 on the billboards. His YouTube stuff gets millions of views in a week. Just he and his wife write, film ad produce his stuff. You guys will like these as well. The words themselves maybe not so much the music. The first one is his newest.

Democrats have been mad since we freed their slaves and for 160 years they have been working to enslave everyone. When your politics and every other metric you use to evaluate people you meet and interact with on a daily basis is "Race"........................you are in fact a racist.

I look at the qualities of the people I meet, there is plenty to hate about most people that has nothing to do with race. For instance, you are a demented pedophile with a crack smoking pedophile son who had sex with your 14y/o niece and recorded it on a laptop that you dropped off at a repair shop and never picked up. Lots to hate and no race mentioned.

Chris webby raw thoughts IV is another one that is a good one to listen to even if you don't like the music

Reactions: The D
So you have to ask yourself, does he believe what he’s preaching, or is he singing for the $$$$$$$$ only.......
It doesn’t matter one way or the other. It’s just talk and no action. Kinda like Trump. They both say good things though it matters little.

Huh, I guess gootube is still good for something. Just went through 2.5 hours of Tom Macdonald, Mesus, and NF. Much recommend

It doesn’t matter one way or the other. It’s just talk and no action. Kinda like Trump. They both say good things though it matters little.
And what is it exactly that you would like him to do.

Take a National stage and say that you are being fucked by both side and to wake up? List a dozen fallacies that the public with swallow or fallow blindly. Maybe to get people to actually stop and think for themselves?

I have no clue but am curious to know what it is.

And what is it exactly that you would like him to do.

Take a National stage and say that you are being fucked by both side and to wake up? List a dozen fallacies that the public with swallow or fallow blindly. Maybe to get people to actually stop and think for themselves?

I have no clue but am curious to know what it is.
Definitely not throw his supporters under the bus and then disappear as he did. He was the Commander in Chief. He could have given orders to the military to stop the coup. Hell he could have looked into the camera and said “take your country back men”. Instead he crumpled when it mattered and legitimized an illegitimate election. He is a good salesman. He was all talk. He had me fooled bigly. Not anymore.

I'm not sorry for being of Anglo-Saxon heritage.
If that's not WOKE, then tough shit.
The inherent stupidity of requiring a percentage of employees to be "a person of colour".
How about just a criteria that people must attain.
I've worked on sites where indigenous workers just hang out in the crib rooms, doing bugger all, because they are the token percentage required to meet KPI employment requirements.
It's bullshit.

Tom McDonald is sending out a great message. Not bad for a Canadian guy. No music contract or producer. Just him and his girlfriend and he's getting the numbers that prove his message is popular.

I bet all the music services are salivating at the chance to ban him.

Reactions: Davo308