• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just for fun: What is your "Grail Gun"?

G

People refer to it in different ways:
"If you won the lotto......"
"If you could have any gun......"
I call it one's "Grail Gun".

I figure there is one gun (hopefully real) that we all just seem to lock onto. It may not be practical, and it is rarely affordable, but it's just something we need to have.

For example:

A fellow officer in my department grew up watching "Wanted: Dead or Alive" and would probably give his left nut for a Mare's leg and holster rig.

For me, it was the AI AW. After years of trying to curb my lust with AICS projects, I said screw it and bought one.

So, what's your "Holy Grail" firearm? And how close have you gotten to attaining it?

Re: Just for fun: What is your "Grail Gun"?

Another one of these threads...

My choice would be something that would need wattage to shoot it...

I want one that can zap redundant threads off the internet from the comfort of my own home. I heard LL has the prototype. I wish he would get that thing working at full capacity...

Josh

a model 700 in 308 with a hand warmer, a microwave, a fridge, gps, and a nice set of tits for those slow days when the deer dont want to move, oh and an asshole detector so i could find my way back the the Hide and show it off

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rackchaser71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a model 700 in 308 with a hand warmer, a microwave, a fridge, gps, and a nice set of tits for those slow days when the deer dont want to move, oh and an asshole detector so i could find my way back the the Hide and show it off </div></div>

and a blow...

Death Star

Chain gun from an AH-64 or better yet the Gatlin Gun from an A-10.
One of the Automatic 5 inch deck guns from a US Destroyer might be nice as well. Hell why not an 8 inch SP Howitzer.

You did say "gun" and not rifle or pistol.

Donald

I'd like an X-wing fighter to blow up a death star.

Actually, what was that mini gun Jesse the body carried in Predator, that'd be fun.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don in SC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chain gun from an AH-64 or better yet the Gatlin Gun from an A-10.
One of the Automatic 5 inch deck guns from a US Destroyer might be nice as well. Hell why not an 8 inch SP Howitzer.

You did say "gun" and not rifle or pistol.

Donald
</div></div>

1226540245268.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bacarrat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Another one of these threads...

My choice would be something that would need wattage to shoot it... </div></div>
Second that! A Mini-gun would be nice!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ies19ottlBU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ies19ottlBU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Easy:

Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

no limits? minigun.

within the realm of possibility for me at some point in the future? pre-64 M70 in .375H&H stocked in something circassian with lots of mineral streaking and maybe some feather.

yeah i know. it ain't flashy, whiz-bang, or what them boys in that thar sandbox be usin to kill turrists at 1800 yards in the head. it'll damn sure put anything in africa down, though. and i plan to do just that.

Custom .308 action, Titainium stock, 3.5 pound trigger USO 1.8-10x37mm T-PAL, Troy BUIS, T.A.B. sling, Atlas bipod, 7.62 P-MAG capable, AAC 7.62mm SD suppresor, 20" Krieger straight blank barrel .308 bore 1-10" twist,Trijicon RMR mounted at 45 degress to the right of my scope, Surefire flashlight.

There we go, too bad I estimate the cost + accesories would be close to 10k.....

But hey, I can dream can't I!!

I love my Ar10T
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Now I just need more money to build it exactly like I want it.