• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Just got a new XD(M) .45.

fpdsniper

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Just got a new Springfield Armory XD(M) .45. Haven't gotten a chance to shoot it yet, but man this is a great looking and feeling pistol. Even for a 1911 guy like myself. They are also running a promotion that gets you 3 extra mags and an extra mag holder! (That's a total of 5 mags for buying the pistol!) Great deal. Think I'll shoot some IPSC with it. Also, get this: Springfield Armory is 15 minutes from my house. I've bought numerous firearms from them. Yesterday, an employee from Springfield Armory shows up at my house. She hands me a bag with a very cool new XD(M) Tee Shirt and says "I thought you should have this to go along with your new gun". How frickin' cool is that??
smile.gif

Donnie

Re: Just got a new XD(M) .45.

Very cool. Enjoy your XDM. My XDM9 is my favorite I've ever owned (and there have been a lot). Expect a range report...

I have the XD45 Tactical (5") and I was looking at the XDM... they use the same mags. The only thing is, I have never had a single issue with my XD. I really can't justify replacing it.

I shoot action pistol and ACT when I have time, and have a few thousand rounds through her over the last 5 years. Enjoy!

They are nice, I was holding an XDm 3.8 in 9 a few weeks ago and it sure was nice.

They are pretty damn nice. Wasn't a huge fan of how the XD felt (completely personal, I know people love them) but when I held the XDm it felt great. If it shoots as well as the XD .45 I've fired (sure it does,) I'm sure it will serve you very well.
People shoot the s**t out of the ones we have in our rental counter and I very rarely see them have issues. . .