• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Just got it!

Captain Moroni

Well armed easily annoyed
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2007
Pocatello ID
www.highdeserttactical.us
When Vortex announced that they where making a 2.5-10 FFP I pre ordered one from Shamus and he just hooked me up. I haven't mounted it up yet but it sure looks nice.
2013-03-04_11-09-03_301_zpsfe5c5b51.jpg

2013-03-04_11-08-38_320_zps5cab1205.jpg

2013-03-04_11-08-49_350_zps23c2f3a1.jpg

Would love to put one on a future AR build. Looks good! I bought my first high end scope a Razor 1-6 and am thoroughly impressed with the quality.

i'm dying for a proper review on these. i'm pretty sure on the rest of the features and how it feels. turrets,etc.,etc..

i really want to know how it performs optically. the glass! what do you have to compare it to? is it similar to the vortex viper pst 2.5-10x44 or better? you wouldn't happen to have a weaver tactical would you?,or a NF?

ability to resolve,clarity,color redition,chromatic aberrations,distortion,low light performance,etc.,etc.. what say you Captain Morini? what's your honest assessment? be critical.

thanks.

I have the 2.5-10x44 here and the FFP is a bit clearer. I think its close to my Razor for glass quality. The parallax knob isn't as stiff as the 6-24 PST but the elevation and windage knobs are a little stiffer, maybe just because its new. They do seem just a bit more positive on the clicks. The magnification ring is new as well, no more rubber grip. For me its a welcome change, I have never liked the feel of rubber. The mag. ring has very positive serrations that give it plenty of grip.

I think this scope is going to work great on my MK12. I would like to have the NF on it but for the price I can live with it for now and the coyotes wont know the difference.

Congrats man, I just ordered a Vortex Razor HD 1-6. Should be here Wed. I'm super excited. I had the chance to put my hands on one last weekend and was blown away by the quality. Hopefully yours is on the same level as the Razor HD.