• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Just got my new D-760

Paul38

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2011
Oregon Coast
Vic and the crew did a hell of a job, this thing is fricken awesome. Talk about bringing daylight to the night and that's just what this thing does, I tried it tonight and it's cloudy and real dark you can see 300-400 yards no problem. At 500 yards I could easily see a power line tower and with the pro torch it's like someone using a spot light, almost to bright. It works way past all my expectations, I am totally satisfied and would for sure buy another from TNVC. Vic was a great help and always answered my questions in a very professional way. If your looking for NV TNVC is the place to go, I'm sure you will be as happy if not more than me. The only unhappy things would be the coyote's, boy is this going to be fun !!

Thanks again to Vic and the crew,
Paul

Re: Just got my new D-760

760 also makes a great spotting scope for scanning the fields if you put on a quick release on top tripod .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SkyPup</div><div class="ubbcode-body">haha, that indeed is murder on coyotes at night, nice setup!</div></div>

I can see that and it's dark, ;^).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: softcock</div><div class="ubbcode-body">760 also makes a great spotting scope for scanning the fields if you put on a quick release on top tripod .
.</div></div>

Yeah I'm saving for a Aquila or equal just for spotting, these things are addicting and I love them. The night is the untapped time, but not for long.

Life is good, :^) !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Vic and the crew did a hell of a job, this thing is fricken awesome. Talk about bringing daylight to the night and that's just what this thing does, I tried it tonight and it's cloudy and real dark you can see 300-400 yards no problem. At 500 yards I could easily see a power line tower and with the pro torch it's like someone using a spot light, almost to bright. It works way past all my expectations, I am totally satisfied and would for sure buy another from TNVC. Vic was a great help and always answered my questions in a very professional way. If your looking for NV TNVC is the place to go, I'm sure you will be as happy if not more than me. The only unhappy things would be the coyote's, boy is this going to be fun !!

Paul </div></div>

Thank you for the kind words Paul. Glad you're enjoying the gear and it was a pleasure talking with you in-depth on the NV subjects. You did your homework well. :)

Vic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor-TNVC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Vic and the crew did a hell of a job, this thing is fricken awesome. Talk about bringing daylight to the night and that's just what this thing does, I tried it tonight and it's cloudy and real dark you can see 300-400 yards no problem. At 500 yards I could easily see a power line tower and with the pro torch it's like someone using a spot light, almost to bright. It works way past all my expectations, I am totally satisfied and would for sure buy another from TNVC. Vic was a great help and always answered my questions in a very professional way. If your looking for NV TNVC is the place to go, I'm sure you will be as happy if not more than me. The only unhappy things would be the coyote's, boy is this going to be fun !!

Paul </div></div>

Thank you for the kind words Paul. Glad you're enjoying the gear and it was a pleasure talking with you in-depth on the NV subjects. You did your homework well. :)

Vic</div></div>

Your more than welcome Vic, it was great to meet you and I hope your business does well as I figure you folks earned it. I know one thing for sure, I'm gonna have a bunch of jealous friends come our next outing for coyote's.

Take care and good luck,
Paul

Be sure to give that 760 a test run on some varmints this weekend you are going to love it!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phantom223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Be sure to give that 760 a test run on some varmints this weekend you are going to love it!</div></div>

Got to wait for the rail adapter for my .308 Remmy, should be here Monday. I post some pic's when I get it done with hopefully some kills to.

Here's my new coyote tamer, down puppy's down. Ha-Ha

Sorry for the mess but I've been busy.

001-1.jpg