• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just got my new passport.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Lots of enhanced security measures.

Didnt improve the photo though, I still look old and worn out.

What caught my eye, and did on the last one, is at the top of every page is a quote. Thought I'd post a few that inspire me.

"Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair." George Washington......They did, WTF happened?

"We have a great dream. It started way back in 1776. ...and God grant that America be true to to her dream." Martin Luther King.

"Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to insure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy

"Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America." Dwight D. Eisenhauer....That one takes my breath away... both in joy and sadness

"And that government of the people, got the people, and by the people shall not perish from this earth." Abraham Lincoln

None were perfect, but all gave some, two gave all. Washington wasnt killed but that one man gave three men's share to what we have.

There's one toward the end by Lyndon Johnson I'd like to tear out and burn.

It breaks my heart as I know it does yours to see this thing spit upon by those who never did anything for it. I want to scream and rage and fight, but when I consider a biblical view, and compare that to what I see unfolding in front of my eyes, I realize all I, we, can do is maintain personal integrity despite whats coming: And to strengthen the youth who will bear the brunt of it. Evil is afoot and will have its way. Until it doesnt.

Maggot out.

Lots of enhanced security measures.

Didnt improve the photo though, I still look old and worn out.

What caught my eye, and did on the last one, is at the top of every page is a quote. Thought I'd post a few that inspire me.

"Let us raise a standard to which the wise and honest can repair." George Washington......They did, WTF happened?

"We have a great dream. It started way back in 1776. ...and God grant that America be true to to her dream." Martin Luther King.

"Let every nation know whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to insure the survival and success of liberty." John F. Kennedy

"Whatever America hopes to bring to pass in the world must first come to pass in the heart of America." Dwight D. Eisenhauer....That one takes my breath away... both in joy and sadness

"And that government of the people, got the people, and by the people shall not perish from this earth." Abraham Lincoln

None were perfect, but all gave some, two gave all. Washington wasnt killed but that one man gave three men's share to what we have.

There's one toward the end by Lyndon Johnson I'd like to tear out and burn.

It breaks my heart as I know it does yours to see this thing spit upon by those who never did anything for it. I want to scream and rage and fight, but when I consider a biblical view, and compare that to what I see unfolding in front of my eyes, I realize all I, we, can do is maintain personal integrity despite whats coming: And to strengthen the youth who will bear the brunt of it. Evil is afoot and will have its way. Until it doesnt.

Maggot out.
    That’s really anyone can do at any time. Maintain personal standards and integrity. The real issue is that those things are in the eye of the beholder. Some think integrity includes pedophelia, others think it is respecting others enough to let them live unmolested, and yet still oth eat s think that it means something entirely different. We no longer universally carry the values in society that formed the bedrock of our civilization. Selfishness and profit has become our ruin, and we are now as a nation unable to tell the right from the left. Just my opinion but to me it is glaringly apparent.

I can see your first international fight being piloted by her

but feel safe she has thousands of minutes in the flight simulator lol
    images

That’s really anyone can do at any time. Maintain personal standards and integrity. The real issue is that those things are in the eye of the beholder. Some think integrity includes pedophelia, others think it is respecting others enough to let them live unmolested, and yet still oth eat s think that it means something entirely different. We no longer universally carry the values in society that formed the bedrock of our civilization. Selfishness and profit has become our ruin, and we are now as a nation unable to tell the right from the left. Just my opinion but to me it is glaringly apparent.
    I think deep in their hearts they know pedophilia, or any other 'sin' is wrong, the soul is so corrupted its given in to evil. But the core being knows. Its my considered opinion that the deepest core value of all souls is freedom. Integrity is that which contributes to the freedom of all. Anything else is...something else.

But I dont disagree withyou.

I think deep in their hearts they know pedophilia, or any other 'sin' is wrong, the soul is so corrupted its given in to evil. But the core being knows. Its my considered opinion that the deepest core value of all souls is freedom. Integrity is that which contributes to the freedom of all. Anything else is...something else.

But I dont disagree withyou.

That's where atheism comes in.

Congrats on scoring your new passport, even if the photo didn't turn out any better. But hey, at least the added security measures are a plus. And those quotes on each page sound pretty cool. Actually, the lowest quotes I've seen are on fakeyourdrank.com. Anyway, the ones you shared are super inspiring, and it's wild how they still ring true today. It really sucks seeing some people disrespecting our country's values, but we can still hold onto our own integrity and work towards a better future.

Reactions: Maggot