• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes just got the call from uso

coulthard_west

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2008
new orleans la
just got the call from becky today telling that my scope is finished and is ready for shipping tomorrow. ill keep you all updated and take picture when it comes in.

Re: just got the call

That rocks, s.i.t.!
I will PM you my number.....on the off chance you have trouble with the EREK. I doubt you will, but it can't hurt.
laugh.gif

Yeah! enjoy, I got an email from Arnold a few days back saying mine was on
deck next. Go USO.

Got the call from Becky yesterday and my scope will be mailed this week. I ordered mine Feb. 10

I should have paid the balance earlier. Becky called and said it's in QC, so it will most likely be ready to send before they cash my check... doh!!

Model SN-3 T-Pal LIT BODY $2,120.00
1 Parallax Control T-Pal Left Side Parallax/Focus $0.00
1 Power 3.2-17x $0.00
1 Objective 44mm $0.00
1 Tube 30mm Standard $0.00
1 Color Matte Black Type III Hard Anodizing $0.00
1 Eyepiece Lo Profile - Rapid Focus $0.00
1 Reticle Option PCMOA Scale $86.00
1 Knob - Elevation EREK 1/4 MOA $175.00
1 Knob - Windage US#1 1/4 MOA $0.00

yessssss, my scope came in today as promised how ever my stupid computer isnt allowing me to pull the pictures off the memory card. im gonna take some more tomorrow and try to get a memory card reader so we can all see the joy of us optics. ritten was right, when i opened the box i heard the angels sing

My email came on the 16th from Becky and she said mine was partially assembled, just waiting on reticles. I was hoping to have seen an email saying it was completed or ready to ship but so far no dice.
frown.gif