• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Just got this AICS LA Stock.

Re: Just got this AICS LA Stock.

okie dokie, my day is now complete knowing that.
wink.gif

No need for smart ass replies. If you have nothing to say don't say nothing at all. i was just looking for ideas.

Put a GAP 7mm RemMag action in it, works awesome. .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: el gordo2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">okie dokie, my day is now complete knowing that.
wink.gif
</div></div>

mine too...

I think you should invest in a better camera, or post bigger pictures...these tiny ones are so 1999.

My two cents...
If you are a big guy then I would say .338 Lapua, you would have no more excuses when it comes to long range with that. If you are a smaller guy or don't really appreciate the recoil then I'd do the 7mm RM.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quicky06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about a 7mm wsm. ive always wanted wone of them </div></div>

Hm...that's a short action cartridge though...and he has a long action AI stock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 117D-RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quicky06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about a 7mm wsm. ive always wanted wone of them </div></div>

Hm...that's a short action cartridge though...and he has a long action AI stock. </div></div>

it doesn't have to be a short action. in fact, they are kind of limited when loaded to a standard short action magazine length. they should work great in a long action loaded to around 3.1" oal with a 180 vld.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CLEVER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hopefully we will think of something. </div></div>

if you don't have a 300 WM, I certainly would consider that, or perhaps a 7mm Rem MAg

Pics were taken with my Apple 4G. I will purchase a camera no prob. nothing to even talk about.

I have a .338lm remmy 700p in one and am very happy with it. My only beef is you're kind of limited on COAL with the mag. 6.5x55 Swede, just to be different. 142gr SMKs would scream out of that thing.

I also have a 700P 338LM they used to be called 700 MLR. But the Sako was given to me. I like the Sako Much Better.

I think that Accuracy International makes three fits of stocks: Short action, long action and the 338 Lapua action. I could be wrong but you may want to check it out prior to investing. My two cents would be to go with a 30-06 heavy barrel or 300 win mag. None the less, nice stock. Be sure to post more pics as your project progresses.

The AICS is made for a 300 win mag, and thats what it will be. The conversation with someone else was about my Sako TRG-42 in 338 LM. A little mix up but thanx for the compliment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BEAR TACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that Accuracy International makes three fits of stocks: Short action, long action and the 338 Lapua action. I could be wrong but you may want to check it out prior to investing. My two cents would be to go with a 30-06 heavy barrel or 300 win mag. None the less, nice stock. Be sure to post more pics as your project progresses. </div></div>

I think they have short and long, then the longs come with 1 of 2 mag options. 300WM mag or 338L mag.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 117D-RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these tiny ones are so 1999. </div></div>
LOL!

I'd go with a 300 WM if you don't already have one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300sniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 117D-RTO</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Quicky06</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about a 7mm wsm. ive always wanted wone of them </div></div>

Hm...that's a short action cartridge though...and he has a long action AI stock. </div></div>

it doesn't have to be a short action. in fact, they are kind of limited when loaded to a standard short action magazine length. they should work great in a long action loaded to around 3.1" oal with a 180 vld.

</div></div>

exactly why i said it lol

You guys are right 300 win mag it is. Anybody know anything on a Golden State Rifle called Santa Fe Mountaineer in 303 British. A buddy of mine is giving it to me but I know nothing about it. any input?