• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Just how big and stanky is that thang?

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
The coat, I mean ...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Woman Pleads Guilty To Hiding Stolen Fur In Underwear</span>

2yjzd5f.jpg

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2011/06/20/woman-pleads-guilty-to-hiding-stolen-fur-in-underwear/</div></div>

Re: Just how big and stanky is that thang?

More like a shit house door on a tuna boat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crumpmd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She looks like Shrek. </div></div>

It's that one damned hair tuft, isn't it?

<span style="color: #CC0000">$$ CLEARANCE 85% OFF</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Muley Fanatic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">More like a shit house door on a tuna boat. </div></div>Hahahaha ^ I second that notion... You <span style="font-weight: bold">KNOW </span>it does too.

Good call man, good call.

You know she be keepin her some O that... NOT SO FRESH feelin

Wait a minute. That's not a fur coat in her underwear, that's her.........eeewwwww that's just nasty.

Even when the coat was removed from her pants.. It still looked like she had Buckwheat in a leg lock.

I should redo the thread title, shouldn't I?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Just how big and <span style="font-style: italic">shanky</span> is that thang?</span>

buckwheat in a leglock....

man oh man, thats some funny shit right there...