• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just in case you are asked to show proof of being vaccinated

1621002614637.png

I like all of these ideas, all golden

the company i work for (healthcare) is asking everyone to report their #clotshot status by next tuesday.
even some people i know that got the clotshot say they aren't going to comply.
i haven't decided yet, but will probably let them know i haven't got it.

LBC, that sucks. My hospital is giving people until the first week of November. I hope to be gone and out of state by then but if not I'm seriously looking into a medical exemption or at least a temporary one to give me more time to figure things out.

LBC, that sucks. My hospital is giving people until the first week of November. I hope to be gone and out of state by then but if not I'm seriously looking into a medical exemption or at least a temporary one to give me more time to figure things out.
so far, they just want to know...but i work from home 99.99% of the time so i don't think they have a good reason to compel me.

I had my first medical facility asking reps for proof of vaccine for entry. Starting to suck, but I’m not going to be able to enter bc I won’t get it.
PB

I can’t read the article, but in the event I’m asked to show proof, I politely say “Not today motherfucker” and go about my business. The same business that nobody gave two shits about in 2019.

Reactions: wh20crazy
so far, they just want to know...but i work from home 99.99% of the time so i don't think they have a good reason to compel me.
Times like this I'm glad I'm self employed (unemployable).

Reactions: theLBC