• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone

3positionshooter

Sergeant
Minuteman
I just jointed and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been involved in the shooting sports since a youth and now forty some years later still enjoy the sport. My interests have always been match military shooting. That being said plinking, and working up handloads also are areas of enjoyment.

Re: Just joined and wanted to say hello to everyone

Welcome to the Hide! It's good to have a few "longer in the tooth" types like us here.
laugh.gif

Re: Just joined and wanted to say hello to everyon

I too joined not long ago. I also grew up shooting at a young age and will turning 40 very soon. Most of my shooting has been hunting related and handguns, but now the business is going and I can take a little more time to shoot I decided to get into this a little. There is a lot of information here and I have had to pace myself or my head would likely explode.

Welcome to the Hide.

I joined a few weeks ago and have been doing a lot of reading. There is a ton of good info on hear and been using the search function to look for answers to questions. I have read enough to know not to ask simple questions or everyone gets on you about asking redundant questions. Its a little intimidating with all the experienced people on this site. I have alot of experience with handgun and shotgun competitions but have minimal experience with precision shooting. I do not know of any long distance ranges here in my area to be able to talk to anyone that can give advise.

thats the way to do it, avoids the "which type/whats best/break in" posts, and subsequent backlash.

you stand as a shining example and hope for new members in the future.

i know i as well as others would value any input you would have on handgun/shotgun. were not all monogamous to bolt action rifles with 20x scopes.

welcome welcome!

That bookmark to the advance search engine sure whould have been helpful two weeks ago. That will surely help, Thanks

There is a lot of great information here. So start the reading processa and learn like the rest of us.

Welcome.

Welcome, and enjoy!! If you're like me, this site is gonna cost you a ton of money!!