• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just joined,Nother new guy

Rabiddawg71

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2013
Redding,Ca
Hello folks, I reside in Redding Ca and spend a lot of time out calling predators. I'm 41 yrs old, a Husband and Father of 2, My Daughter just turned 21 and currently going to Cal State Univ. My son is 12 and going deer Hunting with me officially this year, He's excited and so am I.

I'm active shooter but not in competitions. Spend most of my free time hunting. If I'm not hunting I'm either at work or at the gym getting a sweat on. My hobbies are Hunting, Archery, Classic Chevelles (I have a 1968 Chevelle)
And KickBoxing......I do love me a good sparring session............... If I get anymore hobbies my wife may kick me to the curb.
I enjoy a good warm summer ride on my Honda CB919 Naked Sport Bike and sometime a nice run at our local Drag Strip in the Chevelle......Sitting at home on the couch does happen just not very often.
I believe in our Rights as guaranteed in our Constitution and voice that belief on a regular and random basis as I see fit.
I look forward to putting up some enjoyable hunting stories and pictures and being a positive active member here.....So Hello my name Frank!!!!
Here is me,my son and my coyote hunting dog from this last weekend.
GrassLake3-24-13_zpsee97fa3f.jpg