• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just moved to Southeast Wisconsin, Is anyone a member of Racine Rifle club?

exoto1225

Private
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2018
Hi all,

Just moved to Southeast Wisconsin recently, I am really interested in pistol and PRS shooting. In my local area there are several club but the one with most interesting facility is Racine rifle club. The club has a 600-yard rifle range and pistol ranges. This is exactly what I need. However, member application requires a sponsor. I wonder if anyone here is a member of Racine rifle club and is willing to sponsor me to get in? thanks in advance.

I just joined. Come out to the Wednesday night long range practice. It's 10 dollars for a non member to shoot. There's other events that happen as well and they are all a great way to meet a sponsor.

Reactions: exoto1225
Awesome. I will try to make it there this Wednesday night and meet up some people!

I am moving to that area once i get back from this contracting gig in wisconsin. Might be awhile before i can shoot since i am pretty sure shoulder surgery is in the near future. I would like to come out and just meet some people.

Reactions: exoto1225
I've heard good things about the Racine range but am not a member. I hope it works out for you.

Wednesday nights at Racine County Line is long range practice. Come by and check it out.