• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just my luck! Day before I leave for Match

sniper307

Lieutenant
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2005
louisiana
Shot about 100 rounds yesterday afternoon . Just fine tuning and getting ready for North American Sniper Championships in Southaven MS. After firing last round, I notice the back of bolt is protruding some what. After further investigation, my firing pin broke. Thank god for good people like Terry Cross who answered my pathetic cry for help. He is getting me squared away. Looks like I will start carrying a extra in my junk bag.
35292475.jpg

Re: Just my luck! Day before I leave for Match

Hopefully it gets fixed before you leave. GL at the match.

As far as I know , that is the original assembly that came on the rifle. The rifle started life as a new PSS that I bought new and shot for years. Then Terry built it into one of his art works. Action has somewhere near 8k live rounds through it and who knows how many dry fires

how many rounds did you have through it? (i know how actual count can get hazy) but an estimation

Can you explain a little more on the reasons these break? Thanks, AF

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ackleyfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you explain a little more on the reasons these break? Thanks, AF</div></div>

Its a Remington.... Sorry I couldn't resist. Good luck at the match.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: juliomorris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ackleyfan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can you explain a little more on the reasons these break? Thanks, AF</div></div>

Its a Remington.... Sorry I couldn't resist. Good luck at the match.</div></div>

Lol....Lets not get another one of those threads started.
smile.gif
( and thats bullshit! lmbo Sorry couldn't help myself either. )