• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just paid for my Auto Trickler V3, what Area 419 goodies should I get?

Mike_in_FL

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 29, 2008
    Tampa Bay, FL
    I remember folks saying you don't need the entire kit. So what's the consensus on the must have items? TIA

I've got the clear lid and the powder cup for my 2 Autotricklers. No other accessory is necessary.

The Area419 funnel is ok, but powder tends to get stuck where the caliber-specific funnel tip attaches to the cup. I'd recommend the Precision Hardcore instead.

Reactions: Mike_in_FL
    I got the cup because the OEM one bounced extruded powders too much. I got the pan because it has the detent for their cup. I got the Lexan lid because it’s heavier then the OEM one and it makes the entire top more stable. And lastly, I got the heavier trickler stand because the OEM unit is too light and it tends to walk a lot when the motor is running.

F7733-E64-040-F-47-D0-92-C8-12-AC98103167.jpg

My wallet still hurts!

It’s a nice setup, I’m pleased. Of all the accessories, the lid is a must.

Attachments

• 0284D9A9-800F-45DE-A63A-A613C4A442F6.jpeg
      0284D9A9-800F-45DE-A63A-A613C4A442F6.jpeg
      496.9 KB · Views: 50
    I've gone entirely away from 419 accessories on my V3. I bought a clear lid from a member here that keeps the thrower independent of the lid.

Do you have more info on this lid?

I have the clear lid without accessories. I use the plastic screws without nuts to keep the thrower centered but not permanently attached. It looks like they've been busy adding products, when I bought mine it was a custom order.