• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just put this together:

MBass300

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2010
Prospect,Ct
j6r8xt.jpg

Except for the Stock Pack (I kept missing them) I got everything for this build from fellow Hide members.

-Remington SPS Tactical
-B&C A2 Medalist stock
-Harris 6-9 bipod
-EGW 20moa base
-IOR low 30mm rings
-Wotac 4-14x50mm scope

Thanks to: Zeroed 1983, RADcustom, Ohiogunnut, Bondocustomz1,
cj1026, and aimsmallmisssmall for the great deals on the gear, and to everyone who bought my stuff for helping me pay for it.

I'm still looking for a Badger M5, and I'd like to get it here on the Hide as well, so if anyone has one they'd like to sell or trade, please let me know, and I'll be thanking you too.

Re: Just put this together:

The guy I bought the rifle from said he had the best results with Hornady Tap 168 A-max, but all I had on hand was Federal GMM 168. Still, once I had the scope dialed in, I was getting .6"-.8" 5 shot groups at 100yds with the Federal.
I'll be picking up some TAP to see if that does better, and I am starting to reload, so I'm sure that will help too.
I'm definitely happy with it so far!

Re: Just put this together:

Sounds good! When/where is the next NE Tactical shoot?
Shoot me a PM if you want to set something up.