• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes just recieved my Kahles 624i w MSR2 from SportOptics

sch2046

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2011
Sunbury, OH
I have been looking at more magnification on my scope I have the USO sn3 17 max power scope and love it, I wanted 24 or 25 power.
I was working with Chris at SportOptics on different options. Once I saw the MSR2 reticle with the broken center, my mind was made up.
The clearity of the glass is amazing and I love the reticle, reminds me of a much more useable TMR reticle, which was my favorite.
I just mounted it and wont get to shoot with it till Saturday.

Working with Chris was very easy and his prices are great. If you are in the market, I would recommend reaching out to him.
He was a wealth of knowledge on scopes.

Well it did not happen without pics! lol I have been very intrigued by the new msr reticle, just thought a thinner crosshair would be perfect, and they did a dot lol, and you are close! Run the hell out of it and get back to us. Thank you.

I will try to figure out how to upload a picture. The dot in the open center isn't visible until you get to a higher power, at 17 power it is not really visible. It is very small when visible and not in the way at all. Pictures on the way