• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just signed for my new stick!!!!! Pretty stoked

Iloveguns

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2010
Arizona
Remington SPS Tactical 20" .308 with upgraded HS Precision Stock same stock as the 7000P, Burris Xtreme rail and rings, and Millet TRS1 tactical scope, and Rocky Mounts bipod. Not going to upgrade till I get good with it. Then maybe new bipod new trigger and scope and Reloading equipment. Dont get to pick it up till the 2nd so I will get better pics then this is the old owners pic.

sniper1.jpg

Re: Just signed for my new stick!!!!! Pretty stoked

nice rifle man. let me know how it shoots. im looking at a stock like that for mine. nice setup you should be happy i was.

I am going to assume you are in California? That 10 day wait blows!

Josh

I remember the waiting period here. Glad its gone.

the stick should do you well. Have fun with it.

I love I am bring this one back to life , I want to know how it shoot's?

Just took it to the range this week with the new stock and all. First 5 rounds could not get the scope on paper at all. I was getting pissed. Went to 50 yards and after one shot heard something rattling. Realized the rings were not tight to the base after I tightened them down it was dead on!! Super stoked!!! It now has a AICS 1.5 on it. I love it and it fits me better then any other stock, dew to my arm length. The gun shoots great was plinking at 300 yards. Need to work on the operator!!! Just bought a Rem 22-250 and I get to pick it up on Wednesday, going to put the 700p stock on that action and looking for some used glass for it. Also sent out both bolts today for some Tact knob installs!! So I am super stoked about this gun!!

Edit for pic
700p2-1.jpg

That's great but what happend to (Not going to upgrade till I GET GOOD WITH IT) Just joking this s**t is worse than crack or so I've herd. It look's awsome and you will love that 22-250 keep shooting and have fun.

Dude totally!!! The H-S stock needs to be cut down. After being on this site pretty much 24-7 you get the itch to buy everything and anything for your gun!! I wanted to find a stock that fit with out any modification done to it. So that's why I tried out the AI. But now I have a stock for the 22-250 that will be an upgrade from the cheap B&C that's on there.