• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just some simple pictures of a few Edward Arms Builds

EdwardArmsCo

Private
Minuteman
Nov 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Most of the firearms have the same internals, just external finishes may be different,

1/7 " 16" M4 profiled barrel cut with a 5.56mm chamber reamer, then sent to Phoenix heat treating for nitriding.
Billet upper / Lower receivers T6061 cut from USA billet stock then Anodized at Southwest Metal Finishing
Matching T6061 Quad Rails Also Anodized at Southwest Metal
EAC lasered Bolt Carrier Group cut from USA virgin Steel then heat treated at Phoenix Heat Treating prior to in house black oxide finish. Chrome lined carrier of course.
Our OEM lower parts kits including extra large take down pins and KNS Gen 2 anti-rotation pin sets.
Oversized Low-Pro gas block and black oxided gas tube - also done at Phoenix heat treating.
MagPul MOE+ Grip (Rubberized) and stock rounds out the mil-spec buffer tube assembly.
Billet cut Charging handle, NOT FORGED or EXTRUDED but cut from billet stock. Much stronger
EAC lasered Ejection Port Cover

Attachments

• IMG_1931.jpg
    IMG_1931.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1932.jpg
    IMG_1932.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1934.jpg
    IMG_1934.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1612.jpg
    IMG_1612.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 42
Welcome to the hide.

I would suggest reading the rules as your post could be considered Advertising.

Well sorry about that, That was not my intention, actually after I posted this, we found the new member section and dropped a line there.

What was the cost to Anodize the upper/lower/hand guard if you don't mind my asking.

Daniel

Nice! Send me one for testing, I'll let you know how it runs in the snow ;)

Well it's a batch charge these days, so the 1 off stuff costs quite a bit, usually about 125 dollars but technically we could do several sets in that batch price.