• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Just to add a little fuel to the fire, for my fellow cynical bastards...

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    It's all about the dollar

Now to correlate those in Congress on the Companies payrolls...

I was just talking to a Canadian woman about this. I asked her if she had ever seen such a push “for your safety “ in her lifetime or if either government REALLY cared about her well being. She said “no”.

She told me she HAD to get the shot to even come to america, that US customs requires proof of vax. Now that was news to me.

This is why they are pressuring the FDA to approve ever more booster shots. They are also pushing the FDA to approve the Covid death shot for children as young as five. I imagine it won't be long before they seek approval for a Covid death shot for infants. Big Pharma is nearly as evil as Big Tech, nearly.

Yes, as Canuckistanian's, we're not able to even THINK of going to the U.S. border to go visit or shopping in the Land Of The Free.

Problem is,,,,, even if we WERE vaxxed, and went through the border, we'd have to STAY there as long as it takes to get a negative PBR test (or whatever it's called). A friend of ours, whom HAD to get the jab (both for work AND as a Volunteer Fireman) went down to Kentucky for a week with the "Firefighters For Christ" and that was all good. Coming back, they had to stay at a hotel in Grand Forks for a week (5-6 days) just because of waiting for the test results.

Oh Yeah, our country is Free, too. Just ask Will McAvoy from the Newsroom. Along with 'BELGIUM'.....

Had they worked as advertised they would have been worth every penny. As things stand, why are we paying for this?

Sweet. Now let’s follow the money. Any politicians with investments in these companies or that have received campaign contributions from them can beta test the vaccines for the next pandemic.

Reactions: DIBBS
    7EC9ADAC-8877-4AB4-9523-7F5FBF13176C.jpeg

I was just talking to a Canadian woman about this. I asked her if she had ever seen such a push “for your safety “ in her lifetime or if either government REALLY cared about her well being. She said “no”.

She told me she HAD to get the shot to even come to america, that US customs requires proof of vax. Now that was news to me.
    Started Jan 22. All non-US citizens, unless of course you’re an illegal fucking alien.

way too much as it is the disease that will never end .

Yes, as Canuckistanian's, we're not able to even THINK of going to the U.S. border to go visit or shopping in the Land Of The Free.

Problem is,,,,, even if we WERE vaxxed, and went through the border, we'd have to STAY there as long as it takes to get a negative PBR test (or whatever it's called). A friend of ours, whom HAD to get the jab (both for work AND as a Volunteer Fireman) went down to Kentucky for a week with the "Firefighters For Christ" and that was all good. Coming back, they had to stay at a hotel in Grand Forks for a week (5-6 days) just because of waiting for the test results.

Oh Yeah, our country is Free, too. Just ask Will McAvoy from the Newsroom. Along with 'BELGIUM'.....
    Fly to Mexico cross border. They will give you a carton of cigs qand free plane ticket

• Haha
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer

That’s cause she crossed at the wrong border!!

• Haha
    Reactions: Jgunner
    6-48 month children! 😡 what parent would jab a child? Pisses me off just thinking about it.
    Yep. Wifey went to doc yesterday, doc and her got into the cv19 discussion, doc is pregos and can't wait till her daughters 5th B-day in less than a week, to give her, her shot. She also said if it's available for her newborn when she turns 6mo., she will get the poke for her/him(I hope I used the right pro-nouns:ROFLMAO:).
    Some real sheep in the medical field. Have to admit tho, she didn't try and force the poke on my wifey, at least. Mac

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
    Yep. Wifey went to doc yesterday, doc and her got into the cv19 discussion, doc is pregos and can't wait till her daughters 5th B-day in less than a week, to give her, her shot. She also said if it's available for her newborn when she turns 6mo., she will get the poke for her/him(I hope I used the right pro-nouns:ROFLMAO:).
    Some real sheep in the medical field. Have to admit tho, she didn't try and force the poke on my wifey, at least. Mac
    People get way too wrapped up in degrees nowadays. It means nothing to me.

I used to play chess regularly with a garbage man that was frighteningly intelligent. I'm not just talking about chess either, but more so the conversations we had while playing. I never even came remotely close to beating him.

The number of medical doctors, attorneys and Phd recipients I run across on a daily basis that should be commuting on a short bus is astounding. I have a couple of degrees and a bunch of letters after my name too. Nobody cares. It doesn't mean anything anymore.

6-48 month children! 😡 what parent would jab a child? Pisses me off just thinking about it.
    Unfortunately my wife and I know a couple of true believers.Their kids are 5 & 3, both of them have all the shots and de-wormed too.

The philosopher Immanuel Kant said that rational human beings should be treated as an end in themselves and not as a means to something else. ... We shouldn't treat ourselves as a means to our own ends; instead we should respect our inherent worth.

Everything discussed above is simply explaining a means to the end.

The end game is control.

Reactions: kmckinnon

Just come over the southern border ..... apparently there you don't need one.....

Doc

People get way too wrapped up in degrees nowadays. It means nothing to me.

I used to play chess regularly with a garbage man that was frighteningly intelligent. I'm not just talking about chess either, but more so the conversations we had while playing. I never even came remotely close to beating him.

The number of medical doctors, attorneys and Phd recipients I run across on a daily basis that should be commuting on a short bus is astounding. I have a couple of degrees and a bunch of letters after my name too. Nobody cares. It doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Agree. I'm not nocking anyone with intelligence much greater than mine. I've got no letters after my name, and I'm good with that.
    Both of us have survived the coof, so, that's where I'm at. Maybe I'm/we are just lucky, or maybe, not.
    At this point in our lives, I/we might just be relying on the Man Up Stairs too much(wifey is more practiced than I), or, just our stubbornness.
    I guess, I/we will find out eventually if we made the right choice, or not. Mac