• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

396chevy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2010
USa
Hello, as you have probably guessed I'm new to this forum and for that matter I'm new to long range rifle shooting. I have been an active shooter of handguns and shotgun for may years now. Right now I only own 2 rifles and neither would classify as a "sniper rifle" but I want to get as good as I can with them. And I have heard this is the best place to learn. So until I can afford something better I will work on my H&k SL8 and my colt 6450. I am basically self taught which means most of what I know is probably wrong... Anyway I look forward to learning as much as possible from you all. If you have any questions feel free to ask! Thanks Pat

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome to the hide Mr. Big block (hopefully an L89)! I would highly recommend joining the onsite training here it's the best $10.00 / month you can spend. I have learned, and had to unlearn, several basic marksmanship skills there. You will find this site quite helpful and often times entertaining.

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome the the hide! Alot of good info will be found here.