• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just when you think the communist indoctrination centers can't get any more evil....

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    So deep in communist controlled territory, the local communist indoctrination centers are now literally threatening to take people's kids away from them if the kids run up a debt for "school lunch"

Too bad none of the administrators are enjoying playing windchimes.

Reminds me of a girl in high school that threatened her mom hit her then told the father she was calling child protective services and there was nothing he could do about it . The day of court , the father had packed her on brown paper bag of her things she paid for along with a change of cloths guess to be nice .
    He said he told the judge that they could have her if he cannot discipline his own child for hitting her mother she would need a place outside there home to live either way . As far as i ever knew the state dropped the charges and she had either come to an agreement with her parents . He never gave me all the details just enough to know she wised up quick .

Reminds me of a girl in high school that threatened her mom hit her then told the father she was calling child protective services and there was nothing he could do about it . The day of court , the father had packed her on brown paper bag of her things she paid for along with a change of cloths guess to be nice .
    He said he told the judge that they could have her if he cannot discipline his own child for hitting her mother she would need a place outside there home to live either way . As far as i ever knew the state dropped the charges and she had either come to an agreement with her parents . He never gave me all the details just enough to know she wised up quick .
    Translation?

So now it comes out that somebody actually offered to pay the school district all the money they were owed.
    Guess what? The Communists refused to let him pay off all the bills.

Why? Control and enslaving the population.
    So now the school district claims they want to start going to court... spending more taxpayer money when the offer to get all the bills paid is right there:

And people wonder why communists are so hated.

So now it comes out that somebody actually offered to pay the school district all the money they were owed.
    Guess what? The Communists refused to let him pay off all the bills.

Why? Control and enslaving the population.
    So now the school district claims they want to start going to court... spending more taxpayer money when the offer to get all the bills paid is right there:

And people wonder why communists are so hated.
    Make the board members pay for the court precedings out of their pensions.

So deep in communist controlled territory, the local communist indoctrination centers are now literally threatening to take people's kids away from them if the kids run up a debt for "school lunch"

I have an idea, quit giving out free shit.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    You want to talk indoctrination, look at this fuc&ery sent to parents by the principle of our middle school. Indoctrination and massive gender bullshit. No wonder our high school is graduating complete retards who can’t even tie up Velcro sneakers...

272047F6-9A06-4BC6-B640-9652B9F89F94.jpeg

Pretty crazy shit.

This shit won't stop until people start using the Clintons' tactics against their own enemies.

Here if you don't pay your school lunch bill .
    They withhold your diploma .
    The schools are still commie leftist indoctrination centers . Usually the epicenter is social studies teachers or history teachers . Those seem to be the truly hard core commie propagandists teachers .
    Got one kid left in high school . He will be a senior .
    I'm certain that they will be happy to see him gone . He doesn't play nice when they spout their commie crap .
    I know the principle will be happy to never have a phone call or meeting with me again !

It is nothing short of Hilarious....

Shit like this makes me laugh as it is purposeful shit stirring and absolutely nothing but. It is an empty threat that no one could execute without expecting an appropriate response.

However, the people that are a target of this are not people I give a rat's ass about. Would probably not even give a shit what was done. They are likely known people at child protective services.

Pay your fucking bill before you buy your meth

One thing I always question about "Free Lunch" is what is going on with the "SNAP", "Food Stamps" funds that are provided to feed the kids at home or send them to school with lunch?

Up my way they talk about opening school kitchens during the summer to ensure " the starving children" get at least one or two "nutritional" meals in their starving households.

What are the parents doing with the money they are supposed to feed the kids with?

Up my way they talk about opening school kitchens during the summer to ensure " the starving children" get at least one or two "nutritional" meals in their starving households.
    Yep, up here there are signs stating that "St Vrain public schools serve lunch Mon-Thurs for kids 1-18."