• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just when you thought Cali couldn't get more F'd Up!

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/california-proposal-double-taxes

Check out the tax rates Democrats want to impose. Illegals will get free health insurance and you get to pay for it. I guarantee you this shit will pass and Gavin will only be too happy to sign it.

When do the sane people still in Cali say enough is enough, the war is lost? Nothing is going to turn that shit hole around, nothing. Democrats have made it a one party state. This is what Democrats nationally want for the whole country, make no mistake about it.

Last edited:
    I have a theory

Get them to all move to a ugly state like TX, once they are all there, have the real Americans move back to beautiful CA and make California great again, now build a wall around TX and let the crazy religious extremists and the crazy leftist statists attack each other, once all dead, knock down the wall and make it into overflow parking and cattle poop areas.

being one of the fucking poors, i will not (based on the article) be one of the hugely impacted folks.
    what i don't want is for the state to have control of my healthcare, or access to it.

i'll hold the flag because somebody has to goddammit.

I have a theory

Get them to all move to a ugly state like TX, once they are all there, have the real Americans move back to beautiful CA and make California great again, now build a wall around TX and let the crazy religious extremists and the crazy leftist statists attack each other, once all dead, knock down the wall and make it into overflow parking and cattle poop areas.

Hold it buddy, you're spitballing ideas a bit too fast now. They can just stay in their East coast. Why move them and then move the Texans and then build a wall? Just build the fucking wall right there and burn the place down.

Hold it buddy, you're spitballing ideas a bit too fast now. They can just stay in their East coast. Why move them and then move the Texans and then build a wall? Just build the fucking wall right there and burn the place down.
    I agree. As much as I bag on Texas I really like the state and most of the people there. I wouldn't trade Texas for the entire northeast or PRK, let them suffer.

Normally I would say great! The worse it gets the better, because that's the only chance it has of ever changing and getting better. But unfortunately my state has a liberal inferiority complex and invariably tries to copy everything California does, so what happens there, here soon follows.

Going according to plan, run out dumbass blue voters to red states so they can fuck those states up.
    California is already done.
    They'd like to add many more to that list.

R

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/california-proposal-double-taxes

Check out the tax rates Democrats want to impose. Illegals will get free health insurance and you get to pay for it. I guarantee you this shit will pass and Gavin will only be too happy to sign it.

When do the sane people still in Cali say enough is enough, the war is lost? Nothing is going to turn that shit hole around, nothing. Democrats have made it a one party state. This is what Democrats nationally want for the whole country, make no mistake about it.
    I asked my MIL about it and she has already begun the move...She doesn't belong in CA. She is more right than many here...feel bad for all the good people still there

california is full of patriots, but the democrats can harvest and cheat so we have no chance (except in places where our side might do it).

this is defiant los angeles during lockdown.

Reactions: ken226
    Normally I would say great! The worse it gets the better, because that's the only chance it has of ever changing and getting better. But unfortunately my state has a liberal inferiority complex and invariably tries to copy everything California does, so what happens there, here soon follows.
    NM resident and exactly the situation here. The progressives are running this state into the ground and just a PRK mini me.

Reactions: NoDopes
    Why?

It’s like a Asian woman, flat and ugly
    Say what!
    Hika-1.jpg

great.....retards vote for this bullshit.....realize "hey, i dont like being taxed, the govt was just supposed to give me shit".....get pissed and move to a state with lower taxes.....learn nothing in the process and continue to vote for the same policies that ruined their last state.

they are literally human locusts
    We get a bad rap for all the bullshit idiots who live in the metropolitan areas, go inland and the state is Red believe it or not. The last few elections have been scams with Dominion hardware in 90% of every county. Lots of cheating going on here. The real problem is the liberals who leave the state because of their policies and infect other states. Once again the ones that leave are either techies or people fleeing run down metropolitan areas like San Francisco or Los Angeles, go to Sacramento and they are very unhappy with the leadership here. It's sad what happened to Ronald Regans state!

I fear for Texas, we ruined Nevada politically, and made Montana unaffordable.

Last edited:
    Over the years - both mid 2000's - I was offered the "opportunity" to move to CA twice with two different companies, all expenses and a big bump in salary. The second time my manager (who lived out there) was quite offended. Why wouldn't I want to move to "paradise"?

Not all are idiots, for sure, but the ratio is beyond my tolerance.

Reactions: Sako man
    Over the years - both mid 2000's - I was offered the "opportunity" to move to CA twice with two different companies, all expenses and a big bump in salary. The second time my manager (who lived out there) was quite offended. Why wouldn't I want to move to "paradise"?

Not all are idiots, for sure, but the ratio is beyond my tolerance.

Well country side it is paradise

Just the management is all fucked up.

The other problem when they do stupid shit like this more people leave there and invade free states.

Texas is terrible. Stay the F out!

Tell your friends too.
    I left Texas because because there wasn't enough land to just go out and shoot whenever I wanted. I don't like shooting ranges, and the people cant drive worth a shit.

I went to AZ. Where people still drive like shit, but at least i can drive like shit too into the desert and shoot however I want.

Wait WTF? Article please!

Your politicians are releasing gun owners personal information to universities for "study" material. Yeah im sure some Trotsky-idolizing professor wont get hold of it and blast it out there for everyone to see.

I left Texas because because there wasn't enough land to just go out and shoot whenever I wanted. I don't like shooting ranges, and the people cant drive worth a shit.

I went to AZ. Where people still drive like shit, but at least i can drive like shit too into the desert and shoot however I want.

I live in AZ and this is 10,000% accurate.

• Haha
    Reactions: clcustom1911
    I have a theory

It's funny but I was having that same thought the other day, you would need like a million new Republicans though and they would have to afford the crazy cost of living that CA has nowadays.

Reactions: TurboTrout

We bought a home in Arizona, in the process of moving, shooting range is 10 minutes away but only 300 yards, Phoenix ranges are so crowded my zoney BIL is driving up to my place to enjoy shooting without a wait time, next is to make friends with a rancher and make a 1,000 yard range and do some Elk hunting, town Elk all over the place but no touchy. We came from Texas to California 180 years ago but it's time to leave and I don't have to worry about earthquakes in Arizona. Arizona max state tax 4.25%, Arizona has Fry's and Safeway to get fuel points, last trip I paid 3.59 for diesel and used points, so 3.29 a gallon, paid 4.73 in California when I got home, talk about getting corn holed. Now is Maricopa County can gets its act together before the Marxists shit all over it as well, they control the State.

Who actually though California coudnt get more Fucked up?

I'm born and raised and can tell you it will always proceed to get more fucked up.

Who actually though California coudnt get more Fucked up?

I'm born and raised and can tell you it will always proceed to get more fucked up.

I was born in Sonoma, I miss it a lot actually. It's too bad the democrats and tech shitheads have turned it into a place where only the top 5% can afford to live. Now I'm in Arizona surrounded by douchebages who drive 90mph everywhere and old people who hate kids, cats, dogs, grass, clouds...

I have a theory

Hey Trout, don't mess with Texas, we can get more than a little pissed off!")