• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just when you've concluded that the state of law enforcement is irredeemably, lost it's not.

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    J. Braun comes along and gives me a little hope. I hope he goes far in his chosen profession and continues to show the citizens and his fellow LEO's what being a public servant looks like .
    The good stuff starts about 20 minutes in.

Reactions: Ronws
    Tagging in so I don’t forget to watch tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.

J. Braun comes along and gives me a little hope. I hope he goes far in his chosen profession and continues to show the citizens and his fellow LEO's what being a public servant looks like .

So a group of POS jerks going to places trying to video people doing things they don't agree with but are legal, in an attempt to intimidate, bully and dox people, while possibly making them feel uncomfortable by openly carrying guns around while acting creepy.

All those jerks want is just to harass folks and be pains in the ass.

They are going to piss off the wrong person eventually and the police won't be interested in finding out what happened.

So a group of POS jerks going to places trying to video people doing things they don't agree with but are legal, in an attempt to intimidate, bully and dox people, while possibly making them feel uncomfortable by openly carrying guns around while acting creepy.

They are going to piss off the wrong person eventually and the police won't be interested in finding out what happened.
    OK Boomer.
    Have your pudding cup and take a nap you'll feel better.

Don't worry, have no fear. Someone will come in and shit all over this. Not because it helps or to provide helpful counterpoint. Nope, just to shit all over it because they have to shit on cops, regardless. It is like a fervent religious belief or faith.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
    Don't worry, have no fear. Someone will come in and shit all over this. Not because it helps or to provide helpful counterpoint. Nope, just to shit all over it because they have to shit on cops, regardless. It is like a fervent religious belief or faith.
    Across the Fruited Plains.
    "of the Internet".

Reactions: Lug Nut

triggered-h3h3.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: SONIC SAAMI