• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just Wondering About New Gun Laws...

Conaso

Private
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2011
Virginia
I was wondering about the new gun laws being "negotiated" in Congress. Do you think along with Universal Background Check, AW ban, firearm minimum-age restriction, nation-wide Red Flag Law, high-capacity magazine ban, etc., on our behalf the Republicans are counter-proposing a Universal Concealed-Weapon Permit Recognition Law? :unsure:

Tie the hearing protection act, constitutional carry, voting age to 21, ability to enlist to 21 and securing the border then that will be the starting points for negotiations.

Oh. Add repealing the nfa as well.

Last edited:
What good would a universal concealed weapon law do if they take everything and all your left to conceal is a 22 with a 1 rd mag !

What good would a universal concealed weapon law do if they take everything and all your left to conceal is a 22 with a 1 rd mag !
I think you miss the point.

They will never allow any of that.

On everything Republicans negotiate with the mindset that this will be a compromise that ends debate on the issue, democrats negotiate with the mindset that the first compromise is just a starting point for another round of compromise, so if you lose half each time it’s not that long before your down to 0. Republicans are inherently feckless, too many just want to be able to say “I reached across the isle” which all they are reaching for is self destruction one step at a time, reaching across the isle is the modern translation of the road to hell is paved with good intentions. They will fold like a carnival preachers suit in this gun control bill.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: tomcatmv
I was wondering about the new gun laws being "negotiated" in Congress. Do you think along with Universal Background Check, AW ban, firearm minimum-age restriction, nation-wide Red Flag Law, high-capacity magazine ban, etc., on our behalf the Republicans are counter-proposing a Universal Concealed-Weapon Permit Recognition Law? :unsure:

No, because conservatives at the national level are cucks and don't understand the most basic concepts of negotiation.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Tie the hearing protection act, constitutional carry, voting age to 21, ability to enlist to 21 and securing the border then that will be the starting points for negotiations.

Oh. Add repealing the nfa as well.
Seems to me that if someone is not “mature” or “adult” enough to own a rifle… they shouldn’t be old enough to vote and elect our nations leaders. Everyone wants to compare guns ownership to military service or buying a beer… but what about the other significant ability that is obtained on the 18th birthday.

Seems to me that if someone is not “mature” or “adult” enough to own a rifle… they shouldn’t be old enough to vote and elect our nations leaders. Everyone wants to compare guns ownership to military service or buying a beer… but what about the other significant ability that is obtained on the 18th birthday.
I read what may be a good suggestion from a member on another thread. Raise that age to 25. Require universal service of some sort, not necessarrily military.

Wow, stop there. Getting dumber by the post . Fucking day drinkers that can't handle their booze . Tossed that underhand for ya .

noooope.....i am not being compelled to work against my will for a govt that has accused me of being a "domestic terrorist" and who is actively trying to undermine the Constitution and sovereignty of the states...

especially when that govt is illegitimate because of the results of the "most secure election in history"...
I wouldn’t show up for jury duty if summoned much less accept my children working for the state in any capacity much mess against their will.

noooope.....i am not being compelled to work against my will for a govt that has accused me of being a "domestic terrorist" and who is actively trying to undermine the Constitution and sovereignty of the states...

especially when that govt is illegitimate because of the results of the "most secure election in history"...
I was speaking of an ideal situation in which our government hasnt been completely corrupted. Say a program like that had been started in the 50's. As I said, not necessarily military; building roads, houses for the less fortunate, water systems for problem areas. the list is as long as life. some do it through their missionary service.

I think service is a good way to begin life. It teaches responsibility and a host of other traits that seem to be lacking in much of today's youth. And it could serve to level th playing field to some extent.

Just keep this in mind.
The guy that banned the Canucks from having guns.......???

image11.jpg

I find it comical....... you guys that still think the "republicans" are going to negotiate on our behalf.
That you still think there is a difference in the republicans and democrats makes me chuckle a bit.
The liberal democrats are no different than the liberal republicans.
The middle ground, shit eating rhinos..... now these are a whole different kind of evil. These are the worst of both sides

Reactions: Bradu
And oh yea! They can shove any law straight up their ass!there’s no law for them, so there’s no law for me! I will not give up any god given right for any fucktard! How bout y’all?

Seems redundant since any state that actually matters is constitutional carry now.

Pass all the new laws you want. The selectively decide which ones they'll enforce. I'll decide which ones I obey. List is getting smaller by the minute.

Just a heads up...

One of the things that's supposed to be hitting the House is 10rd mag restrictions for semi autos.
It's supposed to shoo through the House. Hopefully the Senate has enough balls to stop it.

I think since assult weapons don't really exists they will try for all semi auto weapons ever rifle , pistol all of them pass what they want they are going to have a hell of a hard time enforcing it . especially if citizens do what they are supposed to do with tyrannical governments .

I’ve got a good idea for one.

Washington DC can be responsible for its own laws and fuck off anywhere else. Eat a dick you blood-soaked monsters

Worded just like this on the legal paperwork