• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justice... not for Marines...

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
This POS killed 7 people including several Marine Veterans when he was driving his POS trailer for a POS Russian Mafia trailering company in New England... while he was high as a kite on opiods...

And he is not guilty.

Hopefully the 81 bretheren will set things right.

No... drugs are harmless.

Sirhr

This POS killed 7 people including several Marine Veterans when he was driving his POS trailer for a POS Russian Mafia trailering company in New England... while he was high as a kite on opiods...

And he is not guilty.

Hopefully the 81 bretheren will set things right.

No... drugs are harmless.

Sirhr

I don't know all the facts of the case but two things:

3 years for a trial...holy crap
How does one run over 7 people and come off not guilty? Only thing I can think of is mechanical malfunction of the vehicle but I didn't see a mention of that.

I don't know all the facts of the case but two things:

3 years for a trial...holy crap
How does one run over 7 people and come off not guilty? Only thing I can think of is mechanical malfunction of the vehicle but I didn't see a mention of that.
Speeding in a POS overloaded trailer for a cut-rate hauler run by Russian Mafia out of Springfield/Worcester. High as hell on heroin.

Nothing but pure guilt. Wonder how much the jurors got from the Russian Mafia. Money or "Not Guilty or we keel you."

No justice.

Sirhr

Speeding in a POS overloaded trailer for a cut-rate hauler run by Russian Mafia out of Springfield/Worcester. High as hell on heroin.

Nothing but pure guilt. Wonder how much the jurors got from the Russian Mafia. Money or "Not Guilty or we keel you."

No justice.

Sirhr

Jury tampering or the most retarded jury in history. It's one of those stories you read and go....da fuq?

Reactions: diverdon
That fucker admitted he went over the line, what was the BAC of the bikers? When your riding two across you each split the lane and ride. deport the fucker before the JarheadMC get him, 81 won’t fight their battle for them though.

Somehow the impairment of the suspect got thrown out, but they're not clear about it, they just say the judge dropped the impaired manslaughter or some crap like that.

Reactions: diverdon
That sucks ass.

At least the scumbags that owned the trucking company will see some prison time. Hopefully.

That sucks ass.

At least the scumbags that owned the trucking company will see some prison time. Hopefully.

The owners will simply return to Russia and escape trial.

• Sad
Reactions: ken226
Fellas like him are kept on the street, they will need all the “soldiers” they can get soon I fear

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Fellas like him are kept on the street, they will need all the “soldiers” they can get soon I fear

This right here. If someone had harmed a person I care about, I wouldn't give a flying batwinged Chicom COVAIDS/Marburg infested fuck about what "reputation" they have or what organization they are part of. Modern centerfire big game rifles with properly adjusted optics and ample practice behind them have an AWFULLY LONG reach... And I mean awfully long.

People in the hill country of Appalachia and the Blue Ridge have a long standing history and are known worldwide for having no fucks to give about both organized crime members and government jackboots. Anybody who fucks with them end up inside a swampy ravine in no time. People like this are still abundant everywhere.