• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Justin Trudeau to unveil details of plan to restrict assault rifles

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
tcAisIG.jpg

Reactions: Stooxie
Lol one by one the "free world" countries are setting themselves up for a Rubicon crossing...

Reactions: Mwalex
Of course he is. Gotta take the attention off the blackface debacle.

It's just disgusting that legislation gets introduced based not on what is good for a country, but what personal fuckup a politician is trying to hide.

Anything to distract from yet another hate filled leftist/racist/sexual deviant who despises the people who founded the country he now runs as if it was his personal kingdom.

Whatever they call a "Democrat" in Canada needs to be voted out of office. This guy makes Trump look brilliant and distinguished and nice on Twitter.

Reactions: mtrmn
Anything to distract from yet another hate filled leftist/racist/sexual deviant who despises the people who founded the country he now runs as if it was his personal kingdom.

Whatever they call a "Democrat" in Canada needs to be voted out of office. This guy makes Trump look brilliant and distinguished and nice on Twitter.
He is literally in the liberal party

That idiot keeps telling lies about firearms because he want to look like he is doing something good but at the same time he is easing the punishment on acual criminals and making it as hard as posible on the people who obey the law because you know we cant be trusted we only are the most vetted canadians

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
He is and has destroyed the office of the Prime Minister of Canada, and has earned the title "Punk Martinet" wholly and completely. I've been saying this for years. I personally am as disgusted with 'it' AND the "my fellow countrymen" who voted for 'it'.

What exactly am I supposed to think, and/or do? This is not unlike your fellow countrymen who voted in the oBOMBination.... TWICE. You sure came out good on the other side though, eh?

I can only PRAY that we do the same. And I Pray that we only go through this debacle ONCE, not any more.......

Reactions: Zeroit
He is and has destroyed the office of the Prime Minister of Canada, and has earned the title "Punk Martinet" wholly and completely. I've been saying this for years. I personally am as disgusted with 'it' AND the "my fellow countrymen" who voted for 'it'.

What exactly am I supposed to think, and/or do? This is not unlike your fellow countrymen who voted in the oBOMBination.... TWICE. You sure came out good on the other side though, eh?

I can only PRAY that we do the same. And I Pray that we only go through this debacle ONCE, not any more.......

After OBummer our politics have gotten even nastier due to the rhetoric of the "great uniter". Lefties are going further left and it makes those of us standing firm look like we have gone further right. Not sure how your Constitution works but there aren't enough politicians that respect the rule of law to fill a bottle of piss. At some point it will come to a head, it has too. Law abiding citizens can only be pushed so far...

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
What is an assault weapon? Do they kill any deader than a bucket of gas, screwdriver, chainsaw, front bumper, or the medical profession?
All I know is, they’re about as heavy at 10 boxes you might be moving.

Reactions: mtrmn