• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justin Trudeau

1568858946297.png

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
The whole thing is a gong show. The pic (allegedly) was from back in '91. Had something to do with a show called "Alladin",,,,, (supposedly)
Thing is, it's one embarrassing gong-show after another, with this dolt. That is why his office is called "Punk Martinet"....

Hopefully, after October of this year, we'll have a Respectable Prime Minister again. We SURE don't want a second-go-around of the oBOMBination.

I love every where you see it on the news they call it brown face. I guess it's only when you're a Republican and do it they refer to it as black face.

My favorite is when all the almost blacks on fake news channels maketing a stink about these things are barely even brown themselves from being so watered down.

Reactions: 10ring'r
My favorite is when all the almost blacks on fake news channels maketing a stink about these things are barely even brown themselves from being so watered down.
High Yeller Lives Matter.

Reactions: XLR308
Appears the "If there is one there are two" rule applies here........

1568886602671.png

Truth be told I really dont care.

Glad he is being exposed due to his holier than thou nature but its sad that the world is becoming dark (no pun intended) humorless and intolerant of the absurd.

The sad thing is that on CNN... they used it to slam Trump...

A foreign, leftist twerp of a PM goes blackface multiple times... and it's our President's fault?

Derangement Syndrome is real.

I think he needs to have a summit with that Virginia Governor guy... they could do a number!

A number?

Yes... a number!

Cheers,

Sirhr

The sad thing is that on CNN... they used it to slam Trump...

A foreign, leftist twerp of a PM goes blackface multiple times... and it's our President's fault?

Derangement Syndrome is real.

I think he needs to have a summit with that Virginia Governor guy... they could do a number!

A number?

Yes... a number!

Cheers,

Sirhr

That's a weird episode where Harry Morgan made an early guest appearance as a deranged General, not as his later, regular character, Col. Potter. Until I saw that episode in reruns many years after the final episode aired, I never knew it existed.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
I can go both ways on this.

On the one hand, I don't believe it's fair to apply the standards of today to an action that was committed in another time with a different set of standards.

On the other hand, JT is a complete idiot who's whole platform is on pushing retarded social justice and PC issues. He's destroying the country with his brand of liberalism.

I hope he suffers big time at the polls for this, but mostly because he hasn't been really punished by all his other idiocy. Canadian voters are idiots, perhaps this will wake those SJW voters up.

Reactions: wildcats
He claims he was wrong to do it but didn't realize it at the time. This was what? the mid 90s? I knew blackface was wrong by the early 80s when I was hitting puberty.

Did the Ted Danson blackface incident not make the news in Canada back in 93'?
ted-danson.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
He claims he was wrong to do it but didn't realize it at the time. This was what? the mid 90s? I knew blackface was wrong by the early 80s when I was hitting puberty.

Did the Ted Danson blackface incident not make the news in Canada back in 93'?
There's two scenarios, that are equally as sad. Either he's telling the truth, because he is that fucking retarded, or he literally didn't give a fuck how it made him look because he's had everything handed to him, and he's just full of shit with his apologies. Either way though, he is full of shit, and he is retarded, so it doesn't matter what the reason is

So now that he has "blackface" photos in addition to his "brownface" photos

Let's see if he gets away with it because he's the Communist's idiot darling or if they are forced to tear him to pieces to save their own narrative.

Plus his "Brownface" was not like in the 1950s but back in 2000 when he was a teacher so he can't say it was really long ago and can't say he should have known better.

He gave $600 million to the media so that he'll get good coverage. Canada has a federal election in October.

The Journalists union gets to decide how that money gets distributed and the head of the union said he is publicly against the opposition Conservative party.

Reactions: davidb187
What a F'n tit baby! Now it's all about "white privilege", WTF! Own it and move on, times were different back when. F'n people are so butt-hurt, that it's going to get so out of control, people won't be able to say shit to anyone, because we have to be so PC nowadays. Now it's "brown face", for Christ sake's, get the F over it. I didn't think pretending to a black/brown man was so F'n bad, the black, or brown friends I have also think people should lighten-up. Have to admit, we have a good laugh over all this shit. Mac:rolleyes:

The issue isn't that he did it, the issue is the double standard. If a conservative had done it, the media and the left would be going nuclear over it.

I loved tropic thunder. I love Dave chapelle as a white news anchor. I love anyone who plays another race as long as they're funny, and my humor offends most people. If our conservative candidate was caught doing this, the election would be called off and Trudeau would just take another term by default. But since it's the liberal golden boy, it's getting attention, but not enough people are screaming for him to resign. Maybe that would change but I doubt it. That poof don lemon is ok with it, that shows the hypocrisy.

“...face darkening makeup...”

But there’s no bias in the media.

Kavanaugh witch hunt a big hoax. Trump collusion a nothing-burger. They would be trying to burn Trump tower if there was anything remotely similar to this.

What if you dress up in both "Blackface" as well as "Whiteface" in the same event?

What if you are white on the right side and black on the left side? (Or will you only get mobbed if you are black on the right side and white on the left side)?

Kind of why I like Die Antwoord's Fatty Boom Boom music video, because you play that for a "woke" SJW freak and they probably don't know which end to start screaming out of.

Did the Ted Danson blackface incident not make the news in Canada back in 93'?View attachment 7149913

And look at the heifer to his left, eating up every fucking ounce of it. At least until it became popular to hate someone for the act. Fuck all these hypocritical assholes.