• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Justin Verlander

Re: Justin Verlander

Without a doubt the best pitcher in MLB! He owned the A's last night. Bring on the ALCS!

The man is a freak. Best in the game. Once upon a time I saw his workout online and about shit myself.

Being Sout Side! I gotta hate Him. (Wish He was with the WHITE SOX!)

He's also dating Kate Upton, the hottie in the MLB2k video game commercial, the one where Verlander disguised himself as Randy Johnson.

Dating Kate Upton must be awesome, nevermind being a baseball stud and the $%^&tons of money.

Suffice it to say, it must be awesome to be Verlander.

Dominated the NYY last night into the 9th. Right now there isn't a better pitcher in the game. Not only can he bring it at 99 at the end of the game, but his curve is a hammer.

Hell of a game last night.....not too cool for Yankee fans, but another great playoff game. Verlander finds a way to get outs, even when he doesn't have his best. Only made one mistake out of 132 pitches.

It was an awesome game game. Verlander is a freak of nature. It was a real nail biter in the 9th, but Coke got us through. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing the team that has beat on us for decades go down 3 nothing in the ALCS. I despise the Yankees and hope they get swept by the Tigers.

The Yankees looked beat up, slow and haggered....

Tonights game should be a dandy...power vs power. Sabathia is a horse, but I expect Scherzer to come out throwing BB's. I look for another low scoring game.

Was not so hot last night. He had good stuff too, his Fastballs were clocking at 97 and in good location. He did hang a couple, but everyone does this, but when you get caught is when the only time anyone notices.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oakland Tactical</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't like the outcome......what goes around comes around it was a bare ass spanking last night. </div></div>

I did not like the outcome either considering I had money on Verlander and the Tigers last night! Tonight though I am going with SF.

He'll get another crack at them before it's over...

Tigers were flat, but that's just baseball.

Yeah, it wasn't pretty. Back to the D. We will see how this shakes out. If the Giants keep hitting the way they are, it will be real hard to turn this around. They are just flat out playing masterful baseball.

He wins no matter what. Pitch great and you win the World Series. Pitch bad and you go home to Kate Upton earlier.

Giants are again underdogs at +135 for game 4 even though their best pitcher is on the mound, lets go Giants one more time for 2 units!