• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K 31 swiss optics options availibility

Rediculous

Private
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
South Carolina
Recently purchased and I am elated with it! It is extremely accurate and lots of fun at the range. I found an off-set mount through brownells so I can put a scope on it if I ever decide to hunt with it. What I was hard pressed to find, however, was any kind of rear sight upgrade, or diopter sights for this rifle. I searched the swissrifle forums and read their advice, visited the sites they listed and their was nothing. I really like the rifle, at the range at least, to hold to it's roots as an iron sighted rifle. The stock rear sight, as you may well know, is notched very thinly and is extremely challenging to use beyond 150-200 yards for me at least. Does anyone know of a place where a different sight style can be acquired readily?

Yeah I am not going with mojo....But I am interested in the diopter, and I also saw some snap-on sights made by the swiss they called an upgrade. The availability is the problem, no one has them in stock anywhere for the last month or more

Yeah I am not going with mojo....But I am interested in the diopter, and I also saw some snap-on sights made by the swiss they called an upgrade. The availability is the problem, no one has them in stock anywhere for the last month or more

Try haunting eBay and checking the classifieds on the obvious sites on a regular basis. Other than that, no clue what to tell you.