• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

K&M Arbor Press Long Handle ?

AJ1

Private
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2024
USA
Hi All,
I recently decided to add the K&M arbor press to my reloading process with the Le Wilson dies.
Many K&M arbor press owners seem to want a longer handle.
Can anyone tell me where longer handles are made & sold ?
Thank you,
AJ

I appreciate the feedback.
Would love to know how much longer a handle needs to be to work properly ?
I asked Dan at InlineFabrication if he can make longer handles, and he is looking into it.
Thank you

Honestly I am fine with the length handle it came with. But I don’t seat excessive force either.

That is a good point, I may not need a longer handle. Will address this option after I receive the press and have reloaded rounds.
Thank you again for sharing

Reactions: Redman87
Honestly I am fine with the length handle it came with. But I don’t seat excessive force either.

I'm fine with it too. My issue is that it comes loose to often. Not a huge deal - just a bit of a pain. Most my seating is done on my AMP Press anyway. I use the K&M mostly at the range when I'm doing seating depth tests.

Hi All,
I recently decided to add the K&M arbor press to my reloading process with the Le Wilson dies.
Many K&M arbor press owners seem to want a longer handle.
Can anyone tell me where longer handles are made & sold ?
Thank you,
AJ

Long handle unnecessary