• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk K&M/Kahles Precision Rifle Competition - 27-29 May, 2022

Following. Was debating if I should sign up. Share previous experiences & convince me if I should drive 14 hours each way for the match.

I have been to K&M and love the facility. Only trying to evaluate this match

Last edited:
I plan on going along with a few fla fellas. Only been tk the gap grind there a couple of years ago. Should be fun

Following. Was debating if I should sign up. Share previous experiences & convince me if I should drive 14 hours each way for the match.

I have been to K&M and love the facility. Only trying to evaluate this match
It's a great match, but with the price of fuel, it's hard for me to tell you you're crazy not to go, but if you e got somebody to split fuel, or if you can get a flight to Nashville, don't miss it.

It's one of the best 2 day matches in this part of the country.

If you can get a flight to Nashville, there are several of us in this area that would get you to K&M.

Reactions: sachsmart
Thank you for the heads up! I'm coming from a USPSA background, so I'm understanding that I need to just push myself and do it in order to learn. But I'm familiarizing myself with what is a major match and what are local matches. I'm going to scope out some local matches and then most likely hit the grind. That looks like an awesome shoot!

Reactions: Bangswitch_6x47
It's a great match, but with the price of fuel, it's hard for me to tell you you're crazy not to go, but if you e got somebody to split fuel, or if you can get a flight to Nashville, don't miss it.

It's one of the best 2 day matches in this part of the country.

If you can get a flight to Nashville, there are several of us in this area that would get you to K&M.
I signed up. Flying to Nashville & taking a rental car from there. Looking forward to a good time & a fun match.

Reactions: Bangswitch_6x47
Thank you for the heads up! I'm coming from a USPSA background, so I'm understanding that I need to just push myself and do it in order to learn. But I'm familiarizing myself with what is a major match and what are local matches. I'm going to scope out some local matches and then most likely hit the grind. That looks like an awesome shoot!
I shot the Southeastern challenge 1 day match at K&M. That was very beginner friendly. I assume this match will be a bit more tough given its a Pro series & AG cup match.

I’m going, I’m shooting for open, tactical, and AG points. I’ll have some rifles there to check out if you want to see them.

I’m going, I’m shooting for open, tactical, and AG points. I’ll have some rifles there to check out if you want to see them.

You're just lugging around two guns and double shooting? #realman

You're just lugging around two guns and double shooting? #realman
If he can dial the wrong dope, shoot a few shots, realize wrong dope, run to his Kestrel and get the right dope and then run back dial right dope and still get like 7 hits- I think he can carry 3 rifles and shoot in Open, TAC and Production in the same stage :)

• Haha
Reactions: RobertB
I’ll be there with bells on. Barring anything catastrophic happening between now and then.

If he can dial the wrong dope, shoot a few shots, realize wrong dope, run to his Kestrel and get the right dope and then run back dial right dope and still get like 7 hits- I think he can carry 3 rifles and shoot in Open, TAC and Production in the same stage :)
I’m just thankful for those 2 minute stages! 😂

It'd be more impressive if he fired both guns at the same time.

Tighter than a fucking drum tight. 9 points separated the top 20.
So the match comes down to the fast times on the timed stage(s).
I had 4 people with the same score as me and the ranking was decided on the fastest clean on the PRS barricade. I am happy with the % off winner I got, which is all that matters if you are out of the Top 5 lol

I had my worst match ever there this past weekend. Love shooting at k&m and the match was excellent just wasn’t there mentally.

I had my worst match ever there this past weekend. Love shooting at k&m and the match was excellent just wasn’t there mentally.

Well... look at the score list. You couldn't have been the only one that didn't do amazing. Someone loses, someone wins.

(And it's usually the people with land to shoot and practice on and money to make/buy rounds to do it!) :)