• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk K&M/Kahles Precision Rifle Competition

Pstau13

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2022
Auburn, AL
Just registered for the match w/ tune up. Where is everyone staying?

And side note/asking for opinions: total newbie here, will have 2 competitions under my belt before this. Am I getting in over my head?

Last edited:
I am staying in Jackson and no you are not getting in over your head. This match and the Grind are two good matches. You will get a lot of experience and enjoyment out of this match.

Reactions: Pstau13
I am staying in Jackson and no you are not getting in over your head. This match and the Grind are two good matches. You will get a lot of experience and enjoyment out of this
Would you suggest Jackson over Henderson? Henderson seems like a 4 way stop on the map

Bunk house was full I guess ? It’s. Nice

I think they put match staff (ROs) up in the bunkhouse for the Kahles match, so it’s not available.

We camped on site one year. I was new to PRS at the time and had an absolute blast that weekend.

Reactions: Pstau13 and BurtG
I enjoy staying on site camping. Last year we got an airbnb in jackson. You'll have a blast the match is always fun to shoot.