• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment K&M Neck Turning Tool Organizer

STI_1911_Guy

Sergeant
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2011
Michigan
****New items added to the hyperlinks*******

Printed up an organizer for my K&M equipment since I dont have a case. Also made a "gripper nut" for the shell holder to make it easier to tighten and loosen the case holder. If anybody could use one. If anybody has any questions or custom requests please let me know.

$33 K&M Turning tool organizer (includes gripper nut and set screws): Has the organizing rack that holds 10 total expanding mandrels or turning pilots in any combination, 7 shell holders, 5 of the threaded cutting bits, the turning tool, expanding mandrel holder and the shellholder tool. Can be mounted to the wall via 2 #8 screws or sat on a shelf.
$18 Gripper Nut Only (with set screws): Gripper nut to fit over the shell holder tool making it easier to remove cases. When installing this on the shell holder tool, align the hex shapes and press the tool all the way into the printed holder making sure its fully seated and then tighten the two set screws until they are just below visible. If excessive resistance is felt while tightening the set screws make sure the tool is fully seated into the printed holder. It is a snug fit and can seem like its full when it is not.

Other items people have requested:
K&M 1 (2).jpg
K&M 2.jpg
K&M 3.jpg
K&M 4.jpg

K&M 5.jpg
K&M 6.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: joemusso
FYI: I will be on vacation June 7th-11th. I will still be printing items remotely from where I'm staying but they will not ship out until I get home on the 11th. I will still be taking new orders through this time. Thanks everyone!!

Finishing up the last couple custom requests then will be caught back up. Thanks everyone!

Will have some new items coming out soon per requests. Please keep an eye out for:
Little crow gunworks annealing mandrel Organizer
AMP annealer organizer
Hornady Neck turning Organizer

Brass markers

Thanks!!!