• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing K31 Bullpup Help

Rigbykid

Private
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2009
Hello everyone, a newbie to the forum but need some help. I'm working on a K31 bullpup but I'm trying to keep the K31 fairly stock. I've put together a stock design but I don't like how it's squared off at the end where the barrel stops (I've kept the ears on the sight but they are hidden by the top and bottom of the stock).

I'd like to find someone who could make a threaded fake suppressor of about 5-6" in length that gives the rifle a more finished look similar to the original design. I would like it fairly short so as not to defeat the purpose of the bullpup design.

If anyone has any leads for me on a threaded accessory like this it would help greatly. It may be a custom proposition as I can't find any phony 308 cans...

Thanks in advance!
Mark

Overall it's going good, but I just don't like the look as it is now and need some help finishing it up.