• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

K31 Stock maker/ stock help

cundiff5535

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2012
Mokena IL
Hey hide, I am sure this has been asked etc several times in the past (my search option is not working so I can not find past threads). I am looking to restock my K31... Its one of my favorite rifles (and although cheap, it get the job done). I have seen several aftermarket stocks but, I can not find any info on am American maker. I do not care much to pay someone to make it for me but, I do not know where to start. Additionally... the fact that I have thousands of rounds of ammo for it, it just makes sense to put some money into it as I do not need anything else!

I know the guys at XLR will make it work for the K31 but, its not exactly what I am wanting (although it is cool as hell)

Here is a link to the stock I was hoping to find:

K31Sniper.jpg
\

Here is a video of a kid shooting the exact stock I want:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OSdY9w8Jyk

This looks like it was made by a gentleman named Mike Guiness, anyone know how to contact him?