• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KAC AN/PVS-30 *video added*

ballison

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2013
Central Pennsylvania
For sale is a Knight's Armament AN/PVS-30 clip-on night vision sight. This is NOT a US Army Buy-Back that typically sells for $4-6K. This sells for $13,295 if you can find one in stock. FOM is 1904. $8750 shipped and insured. Open to trades but at least 50% must be in cash. And please hold the low-ball offers. Serious inquiries and questions only, please.

The UNS™ LR LP clip-on weapon sight, Type Classified as AN/PVS-30 adds high performance Gen3 light intensification night vision to most rifle and day scopes. This product is appropriate for front line long-range rifles. Within the Knight Vision product line, this model is currently in production for the US Army for use with the Knight’s Armament Company Semi-Automatic Sniper System (SASS), and other long-range sniper rifles. The patented technology assures the accuracy of your range-tested day scope.

Attachments

• 20200210_173248.jpg
    20200210_173248.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 460
  • 20200210_173234.jpg
    20200210_173234.jpg
    460.6 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
I am looking for a good PVS-30. Also interested in the upgraded version, the UNS-LR since no one seems to have the "regular" version. I'll buy new if I have to, but a friend/instructor at the range said the refurbished/buy back weaponsights are literally "good as new" once they come back from KV for literally half the cost. Can you point me in the right direction?

Wish I could I have just started educating myself on nv. So much to learn and possible the worst time to try and learn it. Way behind the curve.

At this point, I pretty much decided to keep it. The only offer I would entertain is for full cash asking price. You can't find these or the refurb ones anywhere now. Thanks for checking!

Do you still have this scope for sale? Would a factory warrantee still cover problems if they arise? How old of scope is it? Thank you

It is available, but the price is firm. I bought it from another Hide member about 18 months ago and have not used it much. I don't think it is covered under warranty any longer but from what I hear, KAC stands behind their products. If you are seriously interested, I can PM you the spec sheets and you can contact KAC to get any details they have on the unit.

I have a non refurb UNS-LRLP also. I thought I saw something inside so contacted KAC and they took it in and had a look at it. I had to pay for it of course but they did take it in. Wish mine was the new style like yours! GLWS!

Reactions: ballison