• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC Dealers

TheHebrewHammer

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2021
The South
I'm not sure about anyone else but I am having trouble finding a reliable KAC dealer. I understand that it is essentially a game of "place your order and don't ask when" kind of situation and I am cool with that. I just don't want to place a 3 or 4 gun order with a company that might go out of business by the time my order ships. If anyone on here has any recommendations or if any shops on here are taking orders, please reach out to me.

Damn, KAC is really popular these days...

Good luck. I believe I bought my SR15 from Kelly Enterprises years ago. I think they are one of the "go to" people for KAC.

Besides being badass ar15's, what's with the surge in people trying to find KAC's right now?

Reactions: Brym427
The insane popularity, along with rising Firearms ownership in the US, makes them great investment guns and overall sweet systems.

Reactions: kthomas
Might be worth reaching out regarding. you can always use the in stock notifications however kelly enterprises may be your best best for a order like that.

Reactions: TheHebrewHammer
I don't think it is a dealer issue. Knights is very backed up with orders and lots of military business. All rifle makers (the good ones) are backed up and have their own raw material and parts supply issues and labor as well. Both in terms of hard to get and keep factory workers, and also how they adapt to COVID with more distance and fewer employees on the floor.

Additionally, KAC, LMT, DD, others are focused on building rifles, and some are backed-up for months and years, and as a result, they are producing fewer parts, as all efforts go into rifle building.