• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC Delivery

CrabsandFootball

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Apr 28, 2020
Was this excessive?

Attachments

• 20210120_115236.jpg
    20210120_115236.jpg
    458.2 KB · Views: 308
New member, but would love to get a 99049, let alone eight. I have a salty Vero Beach MP5 RAS that was made before 99049 was even developed - no provision for mounting the 99049.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Wow! Been looking for one of these forever. Did you preorder from somewhere, or get lucky with an in stock notice?

They make them in batches every few years. Batch just got released so they sold out quick.

In the last month they been selling on GB for 450-675, but there are a few cheaper ones on there now.

Damn was hoping this was a rifle post. Still no eta on my SR25 😭😭.

I had an old one on my MP5. They used to be better colored and no logos. The last batch were billboarded with the website and logo and the color was a lighter black.
Is the latest batch still sporting all the white lettering?

I will hit it will cold blue and it will wash out logo and lettering

Last edited:
Always thought a 9x25 Dillon MP5 would be an amazing combo.
How do the B&T APC’s compare to a HK MP5(or a good clone eg: Dakota Tactical)?

B&T's have a great rep. My buddies Shop can't keep them on the shelf.

Havent shot them side by side but no one has beaten the smoothness , low recoil and accuracy of a roller lock sub gun yet.

B&T's have a great rep. My buddies Shop can't keep them on the shelf.

Havent shot them side by side but no one has beaten the smoothness , low recoil and accuracy of a roller lock sub gun yet.
I’d have to imagine the MP5 will always be better with a suppressor vs straight blowback as well.

Have you shot or handled a APC? Personally I prefer a little bit longer barrel ala the MP5 at 8.9” vs the pistol length barrels on APC’s, Scorpion EVO’s, etc. No reason IMO to give up that extra velocity, especially on a MP5 with one of the B&T UMP-style folders(or other folding stock) you’re still gonna end up with a nice tidy little PDW.
Btw, for those with the $$$, Dakota builds probably the best HK clones on the planet.. $3800 and a MP5/10mm can be yours!

Why never to be imported again?
MKE is the Turkish government run Arms Company. Think Norrinco or Tula of Turkey.

Someone originally imported MKE guns back in the early 2010's. Zenith eventually was setup to import MKE guns as the US based company.

Zenith Management dimed out Turkish MKE executives who tried to steal and sell TDP's to zenith for both the HK guns and some turkish designs. As a result the executivs were imprisoned and MKE refused to do any business with Zenith because they are corrupt turkish faggots. Despite the fact that Zenith saved MKE's IP and let them know they have industrial espionage going on, they dropped them.

The Z43P was never a super popular gun because it was not a true HK53 or HK33 clone. Had some proprietary differences even though it was built on HK tooling under HK license. They only imported a few hundred of them and then stopped. They announced they would never import them again. They also said they were going to import G3 clones which never materialized. They did import 2 flavors of MP5.

Now Century will be importing MKE guns , except the price has jumped from $1800 to $2800+. No one is going to buy rebranded zeniths, without Zenith's QC (Which caught and fixed alot of shit that MKE sent over before it got to customer) at those prices. Turkish / US relations is also in the shitter with the the Biden/Hitlery/Obongo faction half supporting the Erogan coup 5 years ago. It all leads back control of pipelines to Europe (Syria, Ukraine, ect) but that is a different thread.

HK93 and clones were never super plentiful. You had the older vector guns that were not that great before they went out of business and sold for $1200_+ new 2 decades ago. Real HK93's have been over $3K since I can remember. The century released their monkey fucked C93 which were complete pieces of shit and eventually dried up as parts kits dried up. Later on PTR bought the remaining stock of C93 and actually re-worked them into decent guns, but still a shitty half ass clone.

Then The MKE guns came out. Fit and finish was never fantastic but they have good bones if the gun wasn't built on a thursday (guys deployed will get this). They were built on actual HK tooling and had many modern features, similar to having all the desirable features that real HK semi's didn't even have (Real tri Lug barrel, paddle mag, push pin lower, easy to convert to FA as a host). Some needed some work to get up to snuff but its common with 3rd world imported guns.

So we ended up with a couple hundred MKE and Zenith HK93 clones in country. Most of the MKE guns had 16" pencil barrels which is what nobody wants. So you gota spend alot of money to make it into a Hk53 clone. The Zenith's came in as pistols, with the desirable features, even if was not an exact 53 clone. Throw a SB brace on it and you have yourself a handy if not heavy little blaster with almost zero recoil.

They are going to be super collectable and only rise in price over the years. Roller lock guns are just a pleasure to shoot and I am super happy we were able to get one for a good deal before collectors realized it.