• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors KAC M110 reflex suppressor and the alignment pins

LSUbeatUby40

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2007
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Okay so I spoke with someone over at KAC about a month ago asking if the M110 suppressor will fit on an ECR rifle. My understanding from that conversation and from what I have found online is that yes it will since it is pretty much the same barrel as the M110. I only have to change the MB to the M110 flash hider.

My issue is the alignment pin. On the phone, the gentleman told me that the pin had to be in the 5 o'clock or 7 o'clock position (depending on how you are looking at the rifle) and NOT the 6 o'clock position. My ECR alignment pin is in the 5 or 7 position (again depending on how you look at the rifle), but the M110 manual I found online says the pin should be in the 6 o'clock position.

Does anyone here have any info on the proper position the pin needs to be? I can find nothing online about this. I can't even find a pic of an ECR with a reflex can on it.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
m110_5.jpg

Might have answered my own question. That looks like the 7 o'clock position. Can anyone with experience confirm the M110 has only one pin and the position? Thanks.

M110 suppressors fit with the pin at the 5/7 o’clock. The 6 o’clock pin was for the mk11 and it’s suppressor.

Reactions: LSUbeatUby40