• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors KAC Mk11 Mod 0 Suppressor

Olympicme

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2014
Boerne, Texas
Looking for a KAC Mk11 Mod 0 Suppressor... Anybody know of one, have one for sale or someplace with one in stock? Also would love some opinions on this Suppressor (looking to put it on my SR-25 ECR).

Appreciate any leads,

ez

Last edited:
Its a can manufactured by KAC, any dealer should be able to get a hold of one. They look cool I guess and the over the barrel mounting system has some people gaga but they are pretty mediocre cans on a good day. Many a service member has complained about unpredictable POI shifts and a number of systems using them (m110's these days) have been sent back to knights on account of this. There are some great cans out there, with better (repeatable) POI shift, better sound reduction, and certainly better value for the money.

This ^^ -- I was originally "gun-ho" for the KAC can until all of my buddies in the military turned me onto the Surefire Socoms -- It might be worth doing some research and looking around a bit.