• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KAC Parts

beb0541

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2014
South Florida
Howdy.

I'm trying to wrap up a MK11 build and having a a hell of time finding a KAC rifle buffer (99131) and a KAC 2 stage trigger (25926). Anyone have any recommendations for parts other than the obvious (operation parts, charlies, nsarmory).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best,
C

I have a KAC 2 stage pulled out of my 25. PM me if interested.

Good advice here, looks like you got an offer. Getting anything KAC has been hard for two years. We work on the Mk11 / M110 builds, and have gone the way of using Geissele triggers, unless we start with an SR25 host. We are bringing our Mk11 barrels back, which include the gas block, but that is a number of months out. We have had starts and stops, and hard time reserving barrel shop time.

Good advice here, looks like you got an offer. Getting anything KAC has been hard for two years. We work on the Mk11 / M110 builds, and have gone the way of using Geissele triggers, unless we start with an SR25 host. We are bringing our Mk11 barrels back, which include the gas block, but that is a number of months out. We have had starts and stops, and hard time reserving barrel shop time.
If you have the KAC MK12 MOD 1 FF RAS quad rail need one here in the UK for my build desperately 🤞🤞🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BCP and TheOE800
Honestly,

If you need a buffer, and trigger, there's a factory mk11 on gunbroker going for 14k. i would recommend picking it up, and taking the parts you need and parting out the rest, you would probably come out way ahead.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/1001925034

As much as I like my SR25 and respect the lineage, and engineering behind the brand, I am sort of over Knights as a manufacture as they basically have no ability to support any of their product lines. Need to replace a barrel, or an extractor, lol. need a spare mount for that 1600 dollar K-Can, double LoL

Reactions: GhostFace