• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear KAC QD pan mount for Harris bipods

AN22

Private
Minuteman
Sep 10, 2019
Tennessee
Does anyone here have experience with this Knight's Armament QD mount for Harris bipods, with the panning feature? Pic below.

I've ditched studs for a pic rail on one of my rifles, so I was getting ready to order an American Defense Mfg Harris Bipod to Rail Mount QD, but this KAC option caught my eye.

For those who have tried one... Does it add much more height compared to the ADM? Does the panning actually lockout completely, or will it introduce unwanted movement when I don't want to pan? Does the QD push button method actually keep the pod secure?

Thanks in advance, my gut is telling my to just stick with the ADM plan, but this looked interesting.

485608.jpg

I have this mount which came on my Knights Bipod on my SR-25.

The panning tightness can be adjusted to lock it out. The tilt, for leveling left and right, can lock it up. It should be noted that if you put enough force into either of these, they will move but if that is the case I would say the natural point of aim is bad. The QD push button locks it in very securely.

P8250020.JPG

P8250022.JPG

Reactions: AN22