• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories KAC Rail Cover Panels

Strykervet

ain'T goT no how whaTchamacalliT
Minuteman
  • Jun 5, 2011
    Pierce County, WA
    All sizes/lengths/ribs, can custom cut any size you want. $4ea. plus shipping new, 2.50 used. All $3 regardless of condition --most have some degree of use or wear and I can no longer guarantee new ones --but I can try on request.

I have all sorts of markings, types and such, used and new so whatever you need.... ***Only medium and small and very small sizes left now, no long ones --6 rib ones most common now***

I have two of the plastic folders that hold 'em if interested; if you purchase enough panels to fill one up I'll just include it if you want it.

Last edited:
    So no more 11 rib but I have tons of other sizes. If you need small or mid size, I gotcha covered.

$3 regardless --turns out most have some wear despite being new. Either from being rattled around in a box or issued but not installed. I have pretty much every marking so if you're looking for that, I got it.