• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kac sr-15 LPR

redroan45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2010
Ashton, Idaho
I am thinking of picking one of these up for my next gas gun, and am wondering if anyone has one and what their impressions are. I am between this and a LMT, and would appreciate input, or dealer recommendations.

Best AR ive ever had and have. And ive had alot. Ive had some .3 grouops. at 100 and 3/4 at 300. Love the gun. Cant say that for 90% of ARs ive been around.

My LPR is one of the most accurate AR's I've had and is surprisingly light for what it is. I'm actually thinking about selling one of my mod 1's to pick up a second.

My LPR is one of the most accurate AR's I've had and is surprisingly light for what it is. I'm actually thinking about selling one of my mod 1's to pick up a second.

Let me know if your serious about selling one of your mod 1's. I have been considering picking one up. thanks

I've got a mod 1 and an LPR.... the lpr took about 200-250 rds and a good cleaning but after that the groups went from moa to 1/2 moa. I've been overly impressed with both rifles. I set my mod 1 up more as a 3 gun and the LPR as a alternate LR comp gun (perfect for 1-600m matches). You will be happy with this purchase (I've owned alot of AR's).

Last edited:
One of my mod 1's is a sub 1/2 minute rifle, it shoots lights out. It shoots better with federal black box 50gr tipped varmint than it does my generic 77gr Nosler CC load that I load for a few different AR's. My LPR is 1/2MOA with my 77gr loads which is all I've shot. The other mod 1 I've put a magnified optic on was about 3/4-1MOA. The third one I haven't shot yet.

I'd say my one LPR was luck of the draw and the LPR's are probably going to be consistently more accurate. All three of the ones I've shot magnified shot great though 3/4-1moa is still great accuracy from a lightweight contour mass produced chrome lined barrel.