• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NLFS

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Up for sale is a "like new" KAC SR-15 Mod 2 14.5" MLOK upper. This upper has one mag through it (30 rounds suppressed) which were used to sight in the Ampoint and magnifier and it has been in the safe ever since. This is a NFA upper, it has NOT been pinned and welded.

Optic is an Aimpoint T1 2moa with Forward Controls Design adjusters, KAC battery cap and Tango Down cover and the magnifier is the Aimpint 3X-C. Both are in 1.57" tall Scalar Works LEAP QD mounts, the magnifier is the LEAP/06 flip-to-side model. Light is a Surefire Scout Pro 1000 lumen CR123A model with a Surefire UE rear cap and a ST-07 tape switch that sits in a Magpul tape switch mount. Forward on the rail sits a KAC MLOK 5-Slot picatinny rail P/N 31912 and a KAC MLOK QD Sling Attachment P/N 32096. All of these items were brand new when placed on the upper except for the T1, but it's flawless and has seen very little use prior. New in package KAC black 2H/HH Heavy buffer P/N 21057 is included. It will come with the KAC 3-prong flash hider pictured (had a KAC QDC can attached in the safe) and whatever Magpul MLOK panels are currently on it.

I can sell the upper bone stock without the optic, magnifier and light as it came from the factory with the original KAC non-ambi charging handle (MLOK panels included) for $ or I can sell it as you see it here less the Raptor ambi charging handle (it will come with the new original KAC CH) for $. I also have a KAC Sandcutter Carrier that was used in the upper so it has 30 total rounds on it as well, I can swap the factory carrier for it for an additional $. I will only sell the Sandcutter Carrier separately unless the buyer of the upper doesn't want it. Shipping will be $, insurance is extra and at the discretion of the buyer. Payment via DISCREET PayPal FF/Gift to avoid fees. I can provide more pics upon request.

Not really looking for any trades but I'd consider KAC 11.5" upper, SR-25 lower, SR-25 upper, and Staccato 2011's. Prices are OBO so feel free to make "reasonable" offers.

Last edited:
    Reactions: MOUNTIC
    One bump and then she's coming down.