• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KAC SR-15 Mod 2 16" Upper--$1850

freedom71

Lawprof
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2017
Raleigh NC
For sale: Knights Armament SR-15 Mod 2 16" 5.56 M-Lok Upper.

Very slightly used—fired less than 80 rounds. Excellent condition with a few very small marks on the rail from accessory mounting. Comes with front and rear KAC iron sights, rail covers, KAC 5-slot picatinny rail mount, and KAC manual.

Price: SOLD

KAC-1.jpgKAC-2.jpg

Last edited:
Bump with price drop. Avoid Gunbroker fees, credit card fees, state taxes, and extra shipping charges.

Same. I have 2 SR15’s and wouldn’t do it but why not buy the 16” and cut it? Still probably money ahead too. Not worth it to me but hey, it’s America....do what you want and what the the feds will allow.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Same. I have 2 SR15’s and wouldn’t do it but why not buy the 16” and cut it? Still probably money ahead too. Not worth it to me but hey, it’s America....do what you want and what the the feds will allow.

Because you’re going to need the shorter rail, the proper tools for disassembly/reassembly (or send it to someone who does), and then your gas port is still the wrong damn size.

Yeah I understand ... how can I prove that I’m not a scammer lol I’m just trying to buy the upper and move on with my life man I sent u a private message I’m willing to buy right now man🤷‍♂️

Yeah I understand ... how can I prove that I’m not a scammer lol I’m just trying to buy the upper and move on with my life man I sent u a private message I’m willing to buy right now man🤷‍♂️

But that's the point . . . you just joined last night, have only 6 posts (5 in this thread), and have no feedback. I have no way to prove you AREN'T a scammer. You might not be, but I have no way of knowing that, so I'm not going to take a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: curiousbastard95
But that's the point . . . you just joined last night, have only 6 posts (5 in this thread), and have no feedback. I have no way to prove you AREN'T a scammer. You might not be, but I have no way of knowing that, so I'm not going to take a chanc
But that's the point . . . you just joined last night, have only 6 posts (5 in this thread), and have no feedback. I have no way to prove you AREN'T a scammer. You might not be, but I have no way of knowing that, so I'm not going to take a chance.
Well if you decide to come to your senses I’ll be ready to take it off your hands 😉

What would be the scam here?

Same question…either the guy pays you or he doesn’t. Worst case he takes up a couple days of your time before you realize he’s a tire kicker…Apart from that, no real risk that i can see. Ive sold two rifles on here to memers who joined after seeing my post because they wanted to buy.

It’s @freedom71 ‘s choice as its his property but don’t see the harm in selling to any member just solely because he’s new.

Same question…either the guy pays you or he doesn’t. Worst case he takes up a couple days of your time before you realize he’s a tire kicker…Apart from that, no real risk that i can see. Ive sold two rifles on here to memers who joined after seeing my post because they wanted to buy.

It’s @freedom71 ‘s choice as its his property but don’t see the harm in selling to any member just solely because he’s new.
I’m a little more skeptical of a brand new person, I definitely wouldn’t consider a goods and services payment. Probably stick to something like zelle or potentially friends family after I texted with the guy..

I’m a little more skeptical of a brand new person, I definitely wouldn’t consider a goods and services payment. Probably stick to something like zelle or potentially friends family after I texted with the guy..
I never accept g/s for gun related stuff. Either FF or Zelle.

Reactions: TheOE800
I never accept g/s for gun related stuff. Either FF or Zelle.
I try to avoid g/s at all costs. PayPal for that matter. But I’m just saying I would definitely avoid something like that with an unknown buyer in case they try to file a claim or something.. gun related or not.

I try to avoid g/s at all costs. PayPal for that matter. But I’m just saying I would definitely avoid something like that with an unknown buyer in case they try to file a claim or something.. gun related or not.
To clarify, I actually don’t accept g/s for any reason.

Eta: we are in general agreement.

If u receive the money, and it clears the bank, what’s the issue? I’m lost. 🤔

I hope you're not suggesting that no one has ever been scammed by a buyer.

There are a couple possibilities: (1) payment with counterfeit cashier's check or money orders; (2) buyer claiming he never received the product and wanting to rescind payment. In both cases, resolving such claims, even though they're unfounded (e.g., you have the delivery receipt), requires time and hassle, either with your bank or with Zelle, PP, Venmo, etc.

If something red flags the payment, you can't sell to anyone else until you get it resolved. You may miss a legit sale while waiting. And just because a check "clears" the bank, doesn't mean there will not be any additional issues if it later is determined to be fraudulent.

If the buyer claims no receipt, it also will take time and hassle to resolve the claim. Given some of the electronic exchanges' policies on firearms or firearm parts, you might not find them cooperative.

Just trying to be careful.

Last edited:
I think about everything you mentioned everytime I sell so I do understand. I guess we all have a different tolerance for risk. I’d call/text with person and get a feel for them. Find out if they are on any other forums with feedback. It’d be pretty rare for someone to be brand new to everywhere. If that was the case, I’d definitely be skeptical. I was new here not too long ago and I provided a few people here with proof that I am on a few other forums with tons of feedback so it was all good. Either way, your stuff so your rules👍

I agree on the ratings from other forums, but usually when a new person wants to buy/sell, he will mention that he has good ratings on other forums and provide some proof that those ratings are his (like you did). When I voiced my concern about curiousbastard95, he simply responded, "how can i prove that I'm not a scammer"? No mention of any ratings on other forums.

Lol joined the sight just to buy this upper. I see now why seller didn’t respond. I’m on gunbroker and armslist if anyone need a my number they can call as well, I’ll send payment how ever they ask . But screw me. anyways.lol it was a decent deal though I tried anyways. after reading thread I see why I was ignored.which is stupid when you got ppl searching the web for these parts and come across post like I did and pay stupid money cause they are new to guns. Even though I wouldn’t pay more cause Im not new. others pay stupid money. I could get a lower for 1000 and be right were I would want to be.

Last edited:
Lol joined the sightnjusy to buy this upper I see now why seller didn’t respond I’m on gunbroker in armslistnif anyone need my number they can call as well I’ll send payment how they ask but screw me anyways lol it was a decent deal thought I’d try anyways at least after reading thread I see why I was ignored which is stupid when yoh got ppl searching the web for these part and come across post like I did and pay stupid money cause they are new I wouldn’t pay more than yoh asked but other pay stupid money I could get an upper for 1000 and be right we’re I would be from reseller or dealer
No hard feelings

Interested
Lol joined the sight just to buy this upper. I see now why seller didn’t respond. I’m on gunbroker and armslist if anyone need a my number they can call as well, I’ll send payment how ever they ask . But screw me. anyways.lol it was a decent deal though I tried anyways. after reading thread I see why I was ignored.which is stupid when you got ppl searching the web for these parts and come across post like I did and pay stupid money cause they are new to guns. Even though I wouldn’t pay more cause Im not new. others pay stupid money. I could get a lower for 1000 and be right were I would want to be.

Sorry, but you need to say something more than just "interested." Send a PM, ask specific questions, make an offer, etc.