• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms KAC SR-15 Mod 2 *Price Drop*

FALex

Headmaster of Romper Room
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2011
USA
Friends, I have a KAC SR-15 Mod 2 with the keymod hanguard. The rifle is very lightly used, it might have 6-7 mags through it; no marks or scratches, I'd label it 99.9%. The charging handle was upgraded to a BCM Gunfighter 2. It does have the KAC sights and two-stage trigger. It also comes with a BCM fore grip.

The standard KAC hard case and manual will be included. No magazine will be included.

$3300.00, shipped to your FFL. Payment method would be pretty much most anything...I'd accept a private check if you have positive feedback and don't mind giving it a few days to "clear" accounts.

Please know your state's laws, and know if this rifle can be lawfully possessed in your state.

UJyUJkWl.jpg

1U8JPlpl.jpg

Rs6lvcQl.jpg

VusYWqtl.jpg

sWlk6lVl.jpg

VESUstpl.jpg

Last edited:
Price dropped. If you're interested and send me an email/PM, I won't be able to respond until maybe 10/6 or even 10/7, just so you know you're not being ignored...got a monster bull calling me to out to come drop the hammer ;)