• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KAC SR-25 6.5 CM with QDC/CRS FDE

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
$XXX - Local Sale Preferred.

This is a personal item; tax already paid. The lower and suppressor will ship to your FFL/SOT. The Upper will ship directly to you.

Procured earlier this summer and lightly used with just 60 rounds down the pipe. These are THE most accurate KAC rifles that I’m aware of, with this one outperforming several of my custom bolt action rifles. Factory dimpled and unique muzzle break -- shoots like a dream. This one is in perfect condition. This one also comes with a brand new KAC QDC/CRS FDE suppressor on a F3 (I’m a FFL/SOT holder).

While I’m not offering it at this time, I may be willing to separate the Upper and Lower.

Comes With:

Factory boxes for both Upper and Lower
All Factory Accessories
One KAC Magazine
NIB KAC QDC/CRS FDE Suppressor

Optional Add Ons:
S&B 5-20 Ultra Short with P4LF, Pantone, CCW, LT, Mil, DT with SPUHR 0 Moa Ultra Short Mount

Not Included:
Sawtooth Customs Mlok ARCA rail Mount
HK Grip

Not looking for any trades at this time.

Not interested in splitting any part of this package as of Jan 3rd, 2022.

Thank you for looking,
Preston

Last edited:
$9,500 - Local Sale Preferred.

This is a personal item; tax already paid. The lower and suppressor will ship to your FFL/SOT. The Upper will ship directly to you.

Procured earlier this summer and lightly used with just 60 rounds down the pipe. These are THE most accurate KAC rifles that I’m aware of, with this one outperforming several of my custom bolt action rifles. Factory dimpled and unique muzzle break -- shoots like a dream. This one is in perfect condition. This one also comes with a brand new KAC QDC/CRS FDE suppressor on a F3 (I’m a FFL/SOT holder).

While I’m not offering it at this time, I may be willing to separate the Upper and Lower.

Comes With:

Factory boxes for both Upper and Lower
All Factory Accessories
One KAC Magazine
NIB KAC QDC/CRS FDE Suppressor

Optional Add Ons:
S&B 5-20 Ultra Short with P4LF, Pantone, CCW, LT, Mil, DT with SPUHR 0 Moa Ultra Short Mount

Not Included:
Sawtooth Customs Mlok ARCA rail Mount
HK Grip

Not looking for any trades at this time.

Not interested in splitting any part of this package as of Jan 3rd, 2022.

Thank you for looking,
Preston
View attachment 7775589
I’ll take it! [email protected] 4056840900